You’ll want to make this delicious Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Popcorn.
You may have seen our post on Instagram about the HUGE Valentine’s Day candy selection at our local grocery store and as soon as I walked down the seasonal aisle I knew I needed to make something sweet and festive.
I always thought of Valentine’s Day as a holiday to celebrate with my husband, but as we’ve had kids it has only become more fun.
My kids love helping me make Valentine’s Day treats and this popcorn is perfect to make with little helpers.
Looking for another Valentine dessert? Try our White Chocolate Pretzel Hearts! They are so cute.
how to make valentine’s day white chocolate popcorn:
-Pop three bags of kettle corn, pour in a large bowl and remove any unpopped kernels.
-Pour the melted chocolate over the popcorn and mix until well combined and all the popcorn is coated with white chocolate.
-Spread the coated popcorn in a large baking sheet lined with wax paper.
-Add Valentine’s M&Ms and sprinkles to the popcorn while the chocolate is still melted. My kids love this part.
-Melt the remaining cup of white chocolate in the microwave and mix in red food coloring until you reach desired shade of pink.
-Pour melted chocolate into a Ziploc bag (or piping bag) and cut a small hole in the corner. Drizzle colored chocolate over the top of popcorn.
-Let chocolate set up and serve. Just like that, you have a cute and delicious festive treat for Valentine’s Day.
What could I use besides M&M’s?
If you are not an M&M fan, you could really use any of your favorite Valentine’s Day treats. We personally prefer the taste of the chocolate with the popcorn, and white chocolate, but here are a few other ideas:
- Red Nibs Licorice
- Milk Duds
- Red Hot
- Any other M & M flavor
- Conversation Hearts
- Any pink, red, or white Valentine’s Day candy. You could even try something gummy.
Looking for another popular treat? Try our Churro Caramel Corn Pops!
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.
Looking for more valentine’s Day Recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Red Velvet Popcorn
- Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Popcorn
- Red Velvet Kiss Cookies
- Red Velvet Cake Bites
- Red Velvet Crepes
Valentine's Day White Chocolate Popcorn Recipe
- 3 (2.75 ounce) bags kettle corn
- 4 cups white chocolate chips divided
- 2 cups Valentine M&Ms (or small Valentine's candy)
- ½ cup Valentine sprinkles
- 4 drops red food coloring
- Cover a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Pop kettle corn in microwave according to package directions and pour into a large bowl. Remove any unpopped kernels.
- Place 3 cups white chocolate chips in a bowl and microwave for 2 minutes, in 30 second intervals, stirring until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over popped popcorn and mix until well combined.
- Spread popcorn on prepared baking sheet.
- Top with M&Ms and sprinkles.
- Melt remaining white chocolate chips by microwaving for 1 minute. Add a few drops of red food coloring to melted chocolate and mix. Add more or less drops until you reach desired color.
- Pour melted chocolate into a Ziploc (or piping) bag, cut a small hole in the corner and drizzle over the top of popcorn.
- Let chocolate set up and serve.
Have you heard about our new cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!