what is the best way to store these pretzels?
These pretzels are a great treat to make ahead of time. If you have a big event coming up and need to make these in advance, you can, because they store great.
We recommend placing them in an air tight container, or a ziplock storage bag.
For the best results, we recommend not making them more than 4 days in advance. They do taste best when served the day they are made, but will be fine if made a few days in advance.
have you heard about our restaurant copycat cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook,Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
Thiscookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
have a sweet tooth? We have just the cure. Watch how to make our favorite dessert, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We created it just for you. We wanted to show you how simple and delicious our recipes are.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. We answer all your questions, and help you get the recipe, perfect, each and every time you make it.
If you are looking for more simple and delicious recipes, head over to our channel and check them out.
We love baking, and one of our favorite things to bake is our, Mom’s Famous Marshmallow Brownies.
Watch how to make our Mom’s Famous Marshmallow Brownies, here:
looking for more dessert recipes? here are a few of our favorite:
White Chocolate Cinnamon Sugar Pretzels Recipe
- 18 ounces pretzels 1 bag
- ⅔ cup oil I used vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1½ teaspoons cinnamon
- ½ cup cinnamon sugar for sprinkling
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Whisk together oil, sugar, and cinnamon.
- Pour pretzels into a microwave safe bowl and pour oil mixture in. Stir until coated.
- Microwave for 1 minute, remove and stir. Microwave 45 seconds more.
- Spread pretzels evenly onto two cookie sheets covered in parchment paper.
- While still warm, sprinkle cinnamon sugar generously.
- Melt white chocolate (on low heat, be careful not to burn) and drizzle over cooled pretzels.
- Store in an airtight container.
- Makes a great snack, party treat, or gift for friends and neighbors!
- Microwave Safe Bowl
- Cookie Sheet
- parchment paper
Be sure to not miss another recipe!