Last weekend was a marathon- we hit 6 different signings and did 1 cooking demonstration within 8 hours time (and a 200 mile radius).
We were literally running from place to place. But it was an amazing day and we had a lot of fun.
We have had many of you mention that you received our book for Mother’s Day- we hope you enjoy it. We are so grateful for your support.
And if you didn’t get it for Mother’s Day, no worries! You can buy it for yourself RIGHT HERE! 🙂
(Sometimes the gifts you get yourself are the best gifts of all . . .)
After a crazy day of book signings, I didn’t feel like baking a dessert for my post this week. I was going to whip up our No Bake Eclair Cake, but I didn’t have any regular graham crackers – only chocolate ones.
Then the wheels in my head started turning and this baby was born. Chocolate + raspberry is a winner in my book any day.
This is an easy dessert that can be whipped together in a matter of minutes and is perfect for a party or BBQ this summer.
do the graham crackers go soft, or do they stay crunchy?
This recipe is so yummy because of the graham crackers. They go a little soft like, and almost turn into a thin layer of cake almost.
They definitely go soft, and don’t stay crunchy. If you serve it immediately after making it, they will still be crunchy, but this recipe is best when served a little later, and has sat in the fridge for a while.
watch how to make another favorite raspberry dessert:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.
Watch how to make another raspberry inspired dessert recipe, here:
If you love this no bake chocolate raspberry eclair cake, be sure to try our no bake lemon icebox cake. A delicious and refreshing dessert!
looking for more raspberry desserts? here are a few of our favorites:
- Raspberry Fluff Jello Salad
- Raspberry Cream Cheese Jello Salad
- Frozen Raspberry Pie
- Raspberry Chocolate Mousse Brownie Cups
- Frozen Raspberry Lemonade Pie
No Bake Chocolate Raspberry Eclair Cake Recipe
- 1 (16 ounce) package chocolate graham crackers
- 2 (3.4 ounce) boxes instant chocolate pudding
- 3½ cups milk
- 1 (8 ounce) tub Cool Whip thawed
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- ¼ cup butter melted
- 3 Tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 3 Tablespoons milk
- Mix pudding and milk together in a bowl. Blend for about 2 minutes and then add in Cool Whip.
- Spray a 9 x 13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Place a layer of chocolate graham crackers on the bottom of the pan, completely covering the entire pan (you may need to break a couple graham crackers into smaller pieces to make it fit). Top the graham crackers with 1/2 of the pudding mixture and then top with 1 cup of raspberries.
- Cover with another layer of graham crackers, then top with remaining pudding mixture and raspberries. Top with one last layer of graham crackers.
- Then spread the frosting on the graham crackers.
- Chill overnight (or at least for 6 hours).
You could also use frozen raspberries, just make sure they are completely thawed.
check out our new cookbook
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!