These easy and delicious No Bake Reese’s Fudge Bars are so easy to make. A perfect addition to your holiday baking.
I don’t know about you, but I am always down for dessert recipes using Reese’s peanut butter cups. Especially if it’s an easy Reese’s dessert.
If you have any holiday parties coming up, these Reese’s fudge bars are the perfect recipe to bring along.
Peanut butter fudge is always a crowd favorite. Add in some Reese’s and this chocolate peanut butter fudge will be a hit! The No Bake Reese’s Fudge Bars are what dreams are made of and super quick and easy. What more could you ask from a dessert?!
No bake desserts are a must this time of year! We have SO many delicious recipes, there are too many to share. But a few of our favorites are our No Bake Crunchy Peanut Butter Clusters, or our Healthier No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies to balance out all the sugar we are undoubtedly going to consume this holiday season, and of course you can’t miss the No Bake Sugar Cookie Truffles!
Did I mention that this is 3 ingredients Reese’s fudge? Yes, you read that right. This recipe only has 3 ingredients! It doesn’t get much simpler than that.
Related recipe: love chocolate and peanut flavor? Try our Snickers Fudge recipe.
How to make No Bake Reese’s Fudge Bars:
You’ll love these easy and delicious No Bake Fudge Bars.
- Line a 9 x 9 inch pan with foil and then spray with non stick cooking spray.
- Place the peanut butter cups in an even layer into the bottom of the pan. (Using 16 on the bottom)
- Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir until chips and milk are melted and mixed together well.
- Once everything is melted together, spread evenly over peanut butter cups in prepared pan. Immediately sprinkle with the crumbled Reese’s, pressing them lightly into the fudge.
- Cool until firm. (We like to cool the fudge on the counter until it is room temperature, then cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to harden completely.
- Cut into squares and serve.
Want even more Reese’s?! Try our Reese’s Peanut Butter Poke Cake!
Fast and Easy Family Meals!
Our latest cookbook – Six Ingredients with Six Sisters’ Stuff – is all about using a few ingredients to make a delicious dinner! With only 6 ingredients or less per recipe in this cookbook, cooking has never been easier!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
Whether you are a cook just starting out or a busy parent looking to save time in the kitchen, this cookbook is for you! It’s full of entrees, side dishes, and desserts.
With our favorite one-pot wings dish or a no-bake peanut butter bar, this cookbook is a fool-proof solution to meal planning. It also features kid-friendly chapters such as Kid Favorites and Kids Can Cook.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
SIX INGREDIENTS with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!
HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
We have a YouTube channel where we show you how to how to make a recipe from start to finish in our kitchen. Our recipes are even picky eater approved!
One of our fun recipes to make around the holidays is our amazing rocky road fudge make it alone or with your kids!
MEAL PLANNING MADE EASY
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. Each recipe is tried and true, so we are confident you will love it.
Some of our best memories were made at the dinner table and that is something we wanted to help other families have time for.
Our simple weekly dinner meal plans take all the stress and guesswork out of
“What’s for dinner?” and turn it into a tradition of spending time with family.
Adjust your serving size to fit the needs of your family, and customize your plan with our library of 3000+ recipes. It’s time to start enjoying dinnertime!
Check out the Six Sisters’ Meal Plans on Prepear today!
EVEN MORE FUDGE RECIPES!
- DOUBLE DECKER CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- 3 INGREDIENT M&M FUDGE
- CHOCOLATE MINT OREO FUDGE
- SNICKERS FUDGE
- SALTED NUT ROLL FUDGE
No Bake Reese’s Fudge Bars Recipe
- 22 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- 3 cups chocolate chips
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- Line a 9 x 9 inch pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Place the peanut butter cups in an even layer on the bottom of the pan. (You should use 16 on the bottom)
- Place chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a medium saucepan over low heat. Stir until chips and milk are melted together.
- Once everything is melted together, spread evenly over peanut butter cups in prepared pan. Immediately sprinkle with the crumbled Reese's, pressing them lightly into the fudge.
- Cool until firm. I like to cool the fudge on the counter until it is room temperature, then cover with plastic and place in the refrigerator to harden completely. Cut into squares and serve.
- We like to cool the fudge on the counter until it is room temperature, then cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge to harden completely.
- 9 x 9 inch baking dish
Adapted from Crazy for Crust
This post was included in our 10 EASIEST Thanksgiving Desserts video – for more inexpensive and delicious recipes like this one, click here to check it out!
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.