No bake strawberry cheesecake bars are an easy cream cheese dessert that you can make with little effort, but will deliver tons of flavor. I love to even make this as a frozen dessert too, especially on those super hot summer days.
Since these are no bake cheesecake bars, you will have to make sure you have room in your fridge or freezer to let them set up properly, and store any leftovers, if there is any. 😉 They also require a little more time to set up so, make sure to plan ahead!
But, I promise you that these strawberry cheesecake bars with graham cracker crust are WORTH THE WAIT. Once you get one bite of this sweet summer dessert, you will be glad you took the time to let it set up perfectly.
You can make even more no bake desserts that are perfect for summer like our no bake Mississippi mud ice cream pie recipe, no bake lemon ice box cake, or a classic no bake banana cream pie cake recipe. They are all delicious and refreshing on a hot summer day.
Ingredients You Need to For Our No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bars:
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Butter, melted
- Cream cheese
- Fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- Vanilla extract
- Heavy whipping cream
How To Make Our No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bars:
When you are ready to get started, grab a small mixing bowl and combine the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar until the crumbs are completely saturated with the butter.
Then line a 8×8 baking pan with wax paper or parchment paper with some of the paper flowing over the sides to make it easy to take the cheesecake bars out.
Now, press the graham cracker mixture into the bottom of the pan to form the crust of the bars.
Once you are done with that, place the pan in the freezer for 15-30 minutes or until the crust is completely cooled down.
Now in a blender, add the cream cheese, sugar, strawberries, and vanilla extract and blend all of the ingredients together until it is nice and smooth.
Pour the mixture into a large mixing bowl and then set it aside.
In another mixing bowl, whip the whipping cream with a hand mixer until it begins to form soft peaks. It will generally take about 3-5 minutes or so.
Now carefully add the whipped cream to the strawberry and cream cheese mixture, folding it in until it is well combined.
When that is ready, spread it evenly and smooth in the pan over top of the crumb crust.
Once the strawberry layer is in the pan, cover the pan with foil and place it in the freezer for at least 4-6 hours to let it set up, but preferably overnight to let it completely harden.
Remove the pan from the freezer for a few minutes before you are ready to serve.
Then simply lift the bars out of the pan, cut it into your desired sized pieces and then top them off with some fresh sliced strawberries and even more whipped cream if you’d like!
If you have any leftovers, return the bars back to the fridge to make sure they don’t melt.
To Make No Bake Cheesecake Bars You Will Need:
- 8×8 inch pan
- Small mixing bowl
- Medium mixing bowl
- Large mixing bowl
- Blender (THIS one will work great! It works great for pureeing fruit completely.)
- Hand mixer
- Wax or parchment paper
What Tastes Better Baked or No-Bake Cheesecake?
I am not sure it is a matter of which tastes better, because I love both. However, the textures are definitely different.
The no-bake cheesecake tends to be more like a mousse texture, light and airy. Whereas, baked cheesecake is more thick and dense.
So it is up to you! Both are super delicious! Miss Vickie’s website gives you even more insight on the differences between baked cheesecake vs. no-bake cheesecake.
How long Does it Take for No-Bake Cheesecake Recipes to Set in the Fridge?
Generally it will take at least 4-6 hours to start to set up, but ideally letting the no-bake cheesecake sit in the fridge or freezer overnight. So, make sure to plan ahead to let the dessert have enough time to set up.
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Have you checked out our YouTube channel? We show you how to make our favorite recipes right in our own kitchens!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Try Out Our Other Delicious Cheesecake Desserts:
- Raspberry Cheesecake Fluff Salad Recipe
- Mini Lemon Cheesecake Tarts Recipe
- Lemon Cheesecake Pudding Cookies Recipe
- No Bake Mini Oreo Cheesecakes Recipe
- Caramel Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- Lemon Cookie Cheesecake Bars
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Bars Recipe
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter melted
- 1 Tablespoon sugar
Strawberry Cheesecake Filling
- 16 ounces cream cheese (2 packages), room temp
- 1 cup sugar
- 1½ cups fresh strawberries thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- fresh strawberries
- In a mixing bowl, mix together graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar.
- Line an 8×8" baking pan with wax paper or parchment paper, leaving some extra hanging over the sides of the pan for easy removal.
- Press the graham crackers into the bottom of the pan.
- Place the pan in the freezer for 15-30 minutes or until crust is set and cooled down.
- In a blender, add cream cheese, sugar, strawberries, and vanilla. Blend until mixture is smooth and creamy.
- In a mixing bowl, whip the whipping cream until soft peaks form (it will take a few minutes – I beat mine with an electric hand mixer).
- Folding whipping cream into the creamy strawberry mixture.
- Pour strawberry mixture into chilled crust. Spread over crust so that strawberry mixture is smooth and even.
- Cover pan and freeze for 4-6 hours or even overnight.
- When ready to serve, remove pan a few minutes before cutting. Top bars with fresh strawberries and more whipped cream, if desired.
- Place leftovers back into the fridge.
- Generally it will take at least 4-6 hours to start to set up, but ideally letting the no-bake cheesecake sit in the fridge or freezer overnight. So, make sure to plan ahead to let the dessert have enough time to set up.
- 8×8-inch baking pan
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Hand mixer
- Wax or Parchment Paper
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.