I LOVE anything with Peanut Butter and Chocolate, but sometimes I don’t have all day to bake in the kitchen. When I found these No Bake Peanut Butter Bars, I knew I had to give them a try.
It only took about 5 minutes to throw everything together then I let them sit in the refrigerator until after dinner. They turned out perfect and so delicious.
What can I substitute the graham crackers with in the No Bake Peanut Butter Bars?
I love this recipe with graham crackers, but if you don’t have any on hand, there are plenty of other options that would work just as well. Here is what I recommend:
- Golden Graham Cereal
- Vanilla Wafer Cookies
- Vanilla Oreo Cookies
- Teddy Bear Grahams
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Vanilla based cookies
- Biscoff Cookies
- Honey Nut Cheerios
- Frosted Flakes Cereal
- Frosted Cheerios
- Peanut Butter Cheerios
Really, any sweet cookie or cracker would work perfectly with this recipe. We usually blend ours up in a food processor to make the texture really fine.
Could I use butterscotch chips instead of peanut butter?
These No Bake Peanut Butter Bars are so delicious with the peanut butter chips. However, we have made them with butterscotch chips and they were absolutely delicious.
It was a fun change, and the flavor was still amazing. You could also use the combination of milk chocolate chips, and white chocolate chips, to give it a creamy texture, and not so much rich chocolate.
Either way, they will be absolutely delicious. You could also just use milk chocolate chips, and no other flavored chip, as well.
Watch how to make these No Bake Peanut Butter Bars, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Looking for more no bake desserts? Here are a few of our favorites:
- No Bake Peanut Butter Granola Bars
- No Bake Banana Cream Pie Cake
- No Bake Lemon Cookie Truffles
- No Bake Scotcheroo Bars
- No Bake Pretzel Caramel Clusters
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna
- No Bake Peanut Butter Chex Bars
- No Bake Peanut Butter Cornflake Bars
Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Bars Recipe
- 1 cup butter melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs (use the boxed kind, or grind them in a food processor. Tiny granules.)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1¼ cups peanut butter divided
- 1½ cups milk chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, mix together the melted butter, graham cracker crumbs, powdered sugar, and 1 cup peanut butter until well blended.
- Press evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9 × 13 inch pan. (I did mine in a 9 X 9 inch square pan because I wanted them to be thicker)
- In the microwave, melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter, stirring every 30 seconds until melted until smooth. Spread over the peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before cutting into squares.
- Use a 9 X 9 inch square pan if you want them to be thicker.
- You can substitute any sweet cookie or cracker if you don’t have graham cracker on hand.
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- 9×13-inch Baking Pan
Adapted From Baker Lady
This post was included in our 3 Easy DUMP AND GO No Bake Desserts video – for more inexpensive and delicious recipes like this one, click here to check it out!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!