Our Classic Spaghetti Salad is our #1 potluck dish!
You can also make the pasta salad up a day ahead of time if you need to and it will turn out perfectly fine, not to mention it allows those flavors to develop even more!
Be sure to check out our other favorite salad recipes:
- Best Creamy Pasta Salad Recipe
- Copycat Hug-Hes Chicken Pasta Salad
- Strawberry Balsamic Spinach Pasta Salad
- BBQ Macaroni Salad
Classic summer spaghetti salad ingredients:
Easy ingredients for cold pasta salad:
- Thin spaghetti noodles
- Roma tomatoes
- Yellow zucchini squash
- Green bell pepper
- Red bell pepper
- Red onion
- Sliced olives
- Block cheddar cheese
- Italian dressing (one like THIS)
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Garlic powder
- Salad supreme (Like THIS kind or can be found at a grocery store too!)
You will need these items for this favorite family recipe:
- Large pot
- Cutting board
- Large mixing bowl
- Small mixing bowl
CHECK OUT YOUR NEW FAVORITE RECIPE BOOK!
Our most popular cookbook – Dinner Made Easy – is all about quick, easy, and delicious family dinner entrees.
The complete family meal game plan in this cookbook is arranged in seven popular categories:
- 30 Minutes or Less
- 5 Ingredients or Less
- Pantry Essentials
- Slow Cooker
- Freezer Meals
- One Pan, One Pot
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
DINNER MADE EASY with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!
Follow these instructions to make the BEST Potluck side dish!
To start, cook the spaghetti according to the directions on the package.
When the pasta is done cooking, drain it, then rinse it in cold water. This will stop the cooking process of the noodles.
Then, dice up the Roma tomatoes, zucchini, yellow zucchini squash, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, red onion, and cucumber.
When it is all cut up, place the veggies in a large mixing bowl.
Once the noodles are cooled, move them to the bowl with the chopped up vegetables and mix them together well.
Next, in a small bowl, mix together the Italian salad dressing, grated parmesan cheese, paprika, and the garlic powder until everything is well combined.
After it is mixed, pour the Italian dressing mixture over top of the spaghetti and vegetables and mix it all together.
Then, sprinkle the salad supreme spice over top, cover the bowl and let the pasta salad sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving it.
P.S. The longer it sits during the day the better it is! Those flavors will begin to meld together and taste even more AMAZING!
Wondering what to serve with this pasta salad?
Here are some delicious Six Sisters’ Stuff recipes:
More ways to make a pasta salad!
Our YouTube Channel is packed with lots of great recipes that you and your family will love! Even those tricky picky eaters. Plus we make the recipes easy to follow since we start each one and go through from start to finish.
How to cook the pasta for Spaghetti Salad:
- People like their pasta cooked differently. For me, I like it just a little firm so it won’t turn to mush when you mix it. You have to remember that when cooking the pasta, it is angel hair, so it cooks pretty fast! Watch it and make sure it isn’t too over done!
- Make sure when cooking pasta, you season it with salt. Not only does it make it boil faster, it makes your pasta taste delicious!
- Also add 3 Tablespoons of olive oil as your water is boiling. This will make the pasta not stick together. No one likes big chunks of pasta.
- Wait until you have a nice boil before adding your pasta! That will make sure the oil is spread around the water so it will spread evenly around the noodles.
Similar recipes to our Spaghetti Salad to make and love:
- PIZZA PASTA SALAD
- TORTELLINI PASTA SALAD
- ITALIAN CHICKEN PASTA SALAD RECIPE
- GREEK PASTA SALAD
- GRILLED CHICKEN BOW TIE PASTA SALAD
- LOADED BROCCOLI SALAD
Spaghetti Salad Recipe
- 16 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 3 Roma tomatoes
- 1 zucchini squash
- 1 yellow zucchini squash
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 red onion
- 1 cucumber
- 5.5 ounces sliced olives
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese cut into small cubes
- 16 ounces Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Salad Supreme Seasoning
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, then rinse in cold water and drain. Set aside and let cool.
- Place tomatoes, zucchini, squash, peppers, onion, cucumber, olives, and cheese in a large bowl.
- Add cooled spaghetti noodles and mix well.
- In a small bowl, mix together the salad dressing, Parmesan cheese, paprika, and garlic powder.
- Pour on top of the spaghetti and vegetables and mix until combined.
- Sprinkle the top with Salad Supreme.
- Let sit in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving (this salad gets better with time, as the flavors meld together).
- You can make this pasta salad up a day ahead of time if you need to and it will turn out perfectly fine, not to mention it allows those flavors to develop even more!
- large pot
- Cutting Board
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Small Mixing Bowl
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.