A summer barbecue isn’t complete without a macaroni salad! I love our Traditional Macaroni Salad, but decided to try something a little different this time around. The salad is easy to throw together and is full of flavor! It is perfect for a party or potluck!
related article: if you love this barbecue macaroni salad, Then you’ll want to try our Loaded Broccoli Salad! so easy and delicious!
Barbecue Macaroni Salad Recipe
- 16 ounces elbow macaroni 1 box
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup BBQ Sauce
- ⅛ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon hot sauce
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 red bell pepper seeded and finely chopped
- 1 celery stalk finely chopped
- ½ cup cubed cucumber
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 2 Tablespoons green onion finely chopped
- 4 Tablespoons purple onion finely chopped
- ½ cup colby jack cheese cubed
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Drain the noodles, rinse in cold water and drain again.
- In a large bowl, combine mayo, BBQ sauce, seasonings, hot sauce and vinegar.
- Add the drained noodles and chopped veggies and cheese.
- Stir to combine and refrigerate before serving.
- Large Bowl
(Recipe from Tasty Kitchen)
You can watch the video for this Barbecue Macaroni Salad, here.