Time to break out our delicious Tortellini Pasta Salad recipe. It absolutely delicious and filled with all the fresh vegetables like bell peppers, black olives, and cheese you need in this easy pasta salad and homemade dressing.
I often call this our Italian tortellini salad because it reminds me of the Olive Garden Salad with all the tasty ingredients and zesty Italian dressing in this perfect side dish.
You can also make this your own by adding even more red bell pepper, fresh herbs instead of dried, and of course, some shaved parmesan cheese would bring this to a whole new level too.
Try our other pasta recipes for more delicious side dish ideas:
Ingredients used to make Tortellini Pasta Salad:
- Orange bell pepper diced
- Yellow bell pepper diced
- Red onion sliced
- Cucumber diced
- Cherry tomatoes halved
- Sliced olives
- Artichoke hearts
- Feta cheese crumbles
- Cheese tortellini
- Olive oil
- Red wine vinegar
- Dried oregano
- Black pepper
How to make Tortellini Pasta Salad:
- Boil a large pot of water for cooking tortellini according to the package instructions for al dente pasta. Once it is done cooking, drain and pour the cooked pasta into a large bowl.
- Fold in peppers, onion, cucumber, tomatoes, olives, artichoke hearts, and feta cheese.
- Whisk together salad dressing ingredients in a small bowl and pour over the salad.
- Toss the Italian pasta salad until the dressing is evenly distributed.
- Cover the large mixing bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for a couple of hours until serving.
How to store this cheesy tortellini Tuscan pasta salad:
After you are done enjoying this easy tortellini pasta salad recipe, place the remaining pasta salad into an airtight container, and place it in the fridge to save it for next time. This salad will be great the next day and for up to about 4 days after making it.
What this tasty side dish recipe with:
- Slow Cooker Ritz Chicken Recipe
- Man Catching Chicken Recipe
- Easy Baked Crack Chicken Recipe
- Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken Recipe
- Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu Recipe
Other famous pasta recipes:
- Instant Pot Cheesy Chicken and Pasta Recipe
- Instant Pot Cheesy Penne Pasta Recipe
- Creamy Chicken and Pasta Recipe
- Instant Pot Creamy Spaghetti Recipe (Easy Dinner)
- 30 Minute Creamy Sausage and Tomato Pasta Recipe
- 20 Minute Tuscan Pasta Recipe (Freezer Meal)
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Tortellini Pasta Salad Recipe
- 1 orange bell pepper diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper diced
- ½ red onion sliced
- 1 cucumber diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ cup sliced olives
- 1 cup artichoke hearts
- 4 ounces feta cheese crumbles
- 19 ounces cheese tortellini
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 5 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Boil a large pot of water and cook the tortellini according to the directions on the package. Once it is done cooking, drain and pour into a large bowl.
- Fold in peppers, onion, cucumber, tomatoes, olives, artichoke hearts and feta cheese.
- Whisk together salad dressing ingredients and pour over salad.
- Toss salad until dressing is evenly distributed.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until serving.
- Store remaining pasta salad into an airtight container, and place it in the fridge. This salad will be great the next day and for up to about 4 days after making it.
- large stock pot
- Large Bowl
- small bowl
- Plastic Wrap
- Wooden Spoon
Be sure to not miss another recipe! Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram|Facebook|Pinterest|YouTube
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.
Questions & Reviews