Grilled chicken bow tie pasta salad is one of the best pasta salad recipes you’ll make this summer. It is filled with veggies, cheese, chicken, and of course pasta. What more could you want from a favorite family dinner recipe?!
Cold chicken pasta salad is the way to go for an easy pasta dinner recipe. You can use your leftover grilled chicken, from a recipe like our Mom’s Secret Grilled7 7-Up Chicken Recipe.
You can make this recipe up ahead of time, and pull it out when you need it, no heating up required. It is also a great recipe to bring on a picnic with the family!
Ingredients Needed For Our Grilled Chicken Bow Tie Pasta Salad Recipe:
- Farfalle pasta
- Broccoli florets
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts (cooked and cubed)
- Cherry tomatoes
- Bell peppers
- Colb Jack cheese
- Sliced olives
- Italian Dressing
- Grated Parmesan cheese
How To Make Our Grilled Chicken Bow Tie Pasta Salad Recipe:
Begin making this easy pasta salad by making the pasta according to the directions on the package.
In the last two minutes of the pasta boiling, add in the broccoli with the noodles, and let it cook with the pasta.
Once the timer is up, drain the noodles and broccoli and set it aside for now.
Then, cut up the cooked chicken breasts, cherry tomatoes, green bell pepper, and colby jack cheese.
After all of that is cut up, put the cherry tomatoes, green bell pepper, chicken, colby jack, olives, and Italian dressing in a large mixing bowl and toss it all together.
Next, add in the cooked pasta and broccoli and toss it again, carefully.
Now, all that is left to do is sprinkle the pasta salad with Parmesan cheese and serve!
To Make The Perfect Summer Dinner Recipe You Will Need:
- Large pot
- Cutting board
- Large mixing bowl
- Wooden spoon (THIS is a great set!)
DIY Homemade Italian Dressing
I don’t think people realize how easy it is to actually make your own dressing. You can make the dressing tailored to your likings or based on what you are eating.
For this recipe we need Italian dressing, and you can find a great recipe from The Whole Cook for Easy Homemade Italian Dressing
Want More Easy Dinner Ideas?
Join our email list today and we will send you a FREE ebook of our favorite dinner recipes – plus we will send you recipes each week to help make your dinner planning easier!
Join today by CLICKING HERE.
Our most popular cookbook – Dinner Made Easy – is all about quick, easy, and delicious family dinner entrees. We did all the organization, all the taste-testing with picky kids, and all the hacks to cut the prep time so that you can focus on spending more time with your family.
The complete family meal game plan in this cookbook is arranged in seven popular categories:
- 30 Minutes or Less
- 5 Ingredients or Less
- Pantry Essentials
- Slow Cooker
- Freezer Meals
- One Pan, One Pot Casseroles
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
DINNER MADE EASY with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Make Some of Our Other Favorite Pasta Salad Recipes:
- Roasted Veggie Pasta Salad
- Cheesy Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad Recipe
- Cowboy Pasta Salad
- The BEST Homemade Pasta Salad Recipe
- Pizza Pasta Salad Recipe
Grilled Chicken Bow Tie Pasta Salad Recipe
- 16 ounces farfalle pasta 1 package
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts cooked and cubed
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 4 ounces Colby Jack Cheese cubed
- 2.25 ounces sliced olives 1 can, drained
- 16 ounces Italian Dressing 1 bottle
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta as directed on package, adding broccoli to the cooking water for the last 2 minutes; drain.
- Toss chicken pieces, tomatoes, pepper, cheese, olives and dressing together in a large bowl.
- Add pasta and broccoli, toss lightly.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
- You can make this recipe up ahead of time, and pull it out when you need it, no heating up required. It is also a great recipe to bring on a picnic with the family!
- large pot
- Cutting Board
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Wooden Spoon
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.