Say hello to our new favorite way to cook Barbecue Chicken, Your whole family will love our Slow Cooker Sweet BBQ Chicken recipe.
Slow cooker recipes are great for weeknight meals. Throw this crockpot bbq chicken in, and let the slow cooker do the hard work. Then enjoy this simple recipe with simple ingredients.
You only need 10 minutes of prep to make this easy slow cooker bbq chicken. It’s such a versatile recipe, use the chicken for bbq chicken sandwiches, as meal prep, on top of a salad, game days, the options are endless.
Ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Sweet BBQ Chicken:
- Boneless Skinless Chicken breasts (frozen or thawed)
- Barbecue sauce (homemade bbq sauce or your favorite bbq sauce will work)
- Brown sugar
- Apple cider vinegar
- Worcestershire sauce
How to make Slow Cooker Sweet BBQ Chicken:
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine barbecue sauce, brown sugar, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour sauce on top of the chicken. Cover and cook on high 3-4 hours or low heat for 4-6 hours.
Tips to make this Slow Cooker BBQ Chicken Recipe even better:
- Store leftover BBQ Chicken in an airtight container in the fridge for 3-4 days.
- Make sure the internal temperature of your chicken is 165 degrees F.
- You can also use this recipe with boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Want to spice this tangy chicken up? Try using a little bit of sriracha sauce.
Try these other Slow Cooker Chicken Favorite Meals for dinner tonight:
- SLOW COOKER CHICKEN TINGA TACOS RECIPE
- SLOW COOKER CHICKEN PARMESAN RECIPE
- SLOW COOKER CHICKEN CORDON BLEU RECIPE
- CAFE RIO SLOW COOKER CHICKEN AND CILANTRO RICE
- SLOW COOKER CHICKEN AND VEGETABLES RECIPE
- SLOW COOKER CHICKEN AND GRAVY
- SLOW COOKER BBQ CHICKEN DRUMSTICKS RECIPE
What to serve with this Crock Pot BBQ Chicken:
- INSTANT POT BAKED BEANS
- EASY PARMESAN KNOTS RECIPE
- DISNEYLAND’S SWEET CORNBREAD RECIPE
- INSTANT POT CORN ON THE COB (PRESSURE COOKER RECIPE)
- BEST ITALIAN ROASTED VEGETABLES
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Slow Cooker Sweet BBQ Chicken Recipe
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (frozen or thawed)
- 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Place chicken breasts in the bottom of slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl, combine barbecue sauce, brown sugar, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour sauce over chicken. Cover and cook on high 3-4 hours or low for 4-6 hours.
- If you use frozen chicken the sauce might be a little more liquidy from the excess water in the chicken, but will still taste great. But, if you’d like a thicker sauce use raw unfrozen chicken.
- Slow Cooker
Be sure to not miss another recipe! Follow Six Sisters’ Stuff on Instagram|Facebook|Pinterest|YouTube
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.
Questions & Reviews