Roasted vegetables are the easiest way to fix a tasty side dish. Just spread them in a pan and place in the oven.
This is one of those recipes that can be easily doubled or tripled to feed an even bigger crowd.
You really can’t go wrong when making this roasted vegetable recipe. Slice up your veggies, toss with oil and sprinkle with seasonings, and then the oven will do the rest.
These veggies go great as a side dish for grilling or summer bbqs. And they are an easy veggie in the winter too.
Kids love these roasted vegetables with the Italian Seasoning.
tips for roasting veggies in the oven
- Cut the vegetables into similar sized pieces. This helps them all cook evenly.
- Higher oven temps make the veggies crispy instead of gooey and soggy.
- Be generous on the olive oil. You’ll want to be sure the veggies are covered well.
how to make italian roasted vegetables
This delicious and nutritious Italian roasted vegetable recipe is so easy to make. Slice up your veggies and coat with olive oil and seasonings and you are good to go.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and then cut into wedges.
- Cut carrots into 1-2 inch lengths.
- Cut the zucchini and squash into 2 inch pieces.
- Remove stems from mushrooms and cut the mushrooms in half.
- Place all vegetables on a cookie sheet lined with foil.
- Drizzle with oil and toss gently.
- Sprinkle minced garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper onto the veggies. Toss gently.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown. Halfway through the cooking time flip veggies over.
items needed to make Easy Italian Roasted Vegetables
- Cutting Board – 3 piece cutting board set with easy grip handles.
- Knife Set – 6 knife set for cutting veggies.
- Baking Sheet – 2 set baking sheets are great for roasting and baking.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert, and everything in-between.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SHARE THESE RECIPES WITH YOU. ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
check our more of our favorite veggie side dishes:
- Butternut Squash Bake
- Cheesy Zucchini Sticks
- Italian Peas
- Parmesan Crusted Asparagus
- Oven Roasted Green Beans
Adapted from Pampered Chef
Have you seen our YouTube channel?