The last thing we want to do during the summer is turn on our oven, and heat up the whole house! I’ve been using my slow cooker like it is going out of style in order to keep the kitchen cool. This Honey Garlic Pork Roast has easily become a favorite over the last few weeks. It’s so juicy and the combination of flavors is absolutely perfect! Happy Slow Cooking!
Slow Cooker Honey Garlic Pork Recipe
- 3 pounds pork roast
- ½ cup honey
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 Tablespoons corn starch
- In a bowl, whisk together honey, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lime juice, garlic and ginger.
- Place pork into slow cooker and pour mixture over top.
- Cook on high for about 3 hours, or on low 4-6.
- After cooking, remove pork from slow cooker. Pour marinade from slow cooker into medium sauce pan.
- Place marinade over medium heat, and slowly stir in cornstarch. Let it simmer for about 4 minutes, or until sauce begins to thicken.
- Shred pork, and return it to the slow cooker. Pour sauce over top coating all the pork.
- This is delicious served over rice.
- Slow Cooker
- small bowl
- Medium Saucepan