Ranch Pork Roast recipe comes together in just a few easy steps. It’s a delicious family dinner that everyone will love. Be sure to add this Ranch Pork Roast to your dinner Rotation.
Ingredients needed for Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Roast:
- Red Potatoes
- Boneless Shoulder Pork Roast
- Cream of Chicken Soup
- Cream Cheese
- Dry Ranch Dressing Mix
How to make Easy Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Roast:
Spray your slow cooker with non stick cooking spray. Place the potatoes and pork roast in the slow cooker.
In a separate bowl mix together the soup, cream cheese, and dressing mix. Spoon over the meat and potatoes in the slow cooker.
Cover and cook the ranch pork roast on low for 7 – 9 hours or high heat for 4 hours. We prefer to cook this recipe on low heat.
How to keep this Ranch Pork Roast recipe from drying out while cooking
We get this question a lot with pork recipes. And some people will shy away from using a slow cooker for fear their pork will turn out dry. It’s best to cook pork on low. The high heat can cook similar to boiling, where the low setting on your slow cooker will be more of a braise. Just watch it toward the end of cooking time so you don’t overcook it. Pork shoulder roasts will self baste and stay moist.
Here are some great side dishes to go with this Pork Roast
- Spring Salad with Homemade Lemon Poppy seed Dressing
- Fast Three Bean Salad
- Twisted Cheese Bread sticks
- Mixed Berry Parfait Salad
- Frosted Toffee Cookies
Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Roast Recipe
- 1 pound red potatoes quartered
- 2 ½ pounds pork roast boneless shoulder
- 10.5 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- Coat slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place quartered potatoes in the bottom of the slow cooker and place meat on the potatoes.
- In a separate bowl whisk together soup, cream cheese, and dressing mix. Spoon over meat and potatoes in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low temperature setting for 7 to 9 hours or on high temperature setting for 4 hours.
- Use the extra sauce as a gravy for the meat and potatoes.
- Slow Cooker
- Mixing Bowl
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking?
We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!