Slow Cooker Pineapple Glazed Ham is a family favorite recipe.
We love to make this for Sunday dinner or even Christmas dinner!
The best part is that it only uses 4 ingredients and takes only a few minutes to prepare.
The ham is always juicy and falls apart when you serve it – it’s incredible!
Ingredients Needed For Slow Cooker Pineapple Glazed Ham:
- Thick slices of boneless ham, fully cooked
- Brown sugar (you can always make your own with this easy brown sugar recipe)
- Canned crushed pineapple
- Dijon mustard
How To Make Slow Cooker Pineapple Glazed Ham:
To make this delicious slow cooker ham recipe, get out your slow cooker because it’s going to do be doing all the work!
Then, in a medium sized bowl combine together the brown sugar, pineapple, and dijon mustard.
Mix it all together to form the glaze for the ham.
Be sure to use the juice in the pineapple can (DO NOT drain it) all of that juice is essential to cook the ham.
Once it is all mixed together, spread it over top of the ham, making sure everything gets covered.
Now, turn the slow cooker on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 3 hours and let it do its thing.
Once it’s done, serve it up with your favorite sides and enjoy your tasty and easy family dinner recipe.
What to serve with Slow Cooker Pineapple Glazed Ham?
- Homemade Lion House Rolls Recipe (and Honey Butter)
- Instant Pot Honey Glazed Carrots
- Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole (also known as Funeral Potatoes)
- Apple Cranberry Walnut Green Chopped Salad
Could I make this using a large spiral cut ham?
For this recipe, we used pre-cooked ham slices.
Items needed for Slow Cooker Pineapple Glazed Ham:
- Slow cooker (THIS is a great one!)
- Medium mixing bowl
More delicious ham recipes:
- Slow Cooker Honey Baked Ham Recipe
- Ham and Swiss Poppy Seed Sandwich Sliders
- Ham and Pine Bake
- Instant Pot Ham and Egg Casserole
- Slow Cooker Ham and Bean Soup
- Instant Pot Honey Glazed Ham
Slow Cooker Pineapple Glazed Ham Recipe
- 4 thick slices of boneless ham, fully cooked (I cut mine about 3/4" thick)
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 20 ounces crushed pineapple (do not drain; pineapple tidbits also work)
- 2 Tablespoons Dijon mustard (optional, but recommended)
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place ham slices in a single layer on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, pineapple (with juice), and mustard.
- Spread pineapple mixture over ham slices in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 3 hours.
- You can easily double the recipe to feed more people.
- The Dijon mustard is optional, but adds an amazing flavor!
When ready to use, spray inside of slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Dump ingredients from bag into slow cooker and add 1/4 cup of chicken broth or water in with the frozen food. Place the lid on top. Cover and cook on LOW heat for 5.5-6.5 hours (or HIGH heat for 3-4 hours).
- Slow Cooker
- Mixing Bowl
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.
TRY MAKING DINNER EASIER AND DELICIOUS!
Our latest cookbook – Six Ingredients with Six Sisters’ Stuff – is all about using a few ingredients to make a delicious dinner! With only 6 ingredients or less per recipe in this cookbook, cooking has never been easier!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
Whether you are a cook just starting out or a busy parent looking to save time in the kitchen, this cookbook is for you! It’s full of entrees, side dishes, and desserts.
With our favorite one-pot wings dish or a no-bake peanut butter bar, this cookbook is a fool-proof solution to meal planning. It also features kid-friendly chapters such as Kid Favorites and Kids Can Cook.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
SIX INGREDIENTS with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!