Slow Cooker Pineapple Glazed Ham is a family favorite recipe.
We love to make this for Sunday dinner or even Christmas dinner!
The best part is that it only uses 4 ingredients and takes only a few minutes to prepare.
The ham is always juicy and falls apart when you serve it – it’s incredible!
Ingredients Needed For Slow Cooker Pineapple Glazed Ham:
- Thick slices of boneless ham, fully cooked
- Brown sugar (you can always make your own with this easy brown sugar recipe)
- Canned crushed pineapple
- Dijon mustard
How To Make Slow Cooker Pineapple Glazed Ham:
To make this delicious slow cooker ham recipe, get out your slow cooker because it’s going to do be doing all the work!
Then, in a medium sized bowl combine together the brown sugar, pineapple, and dijon mustard.
Mix it all together to form the glaze for the ham.
Be sure to use the juice in the pineapple can (DO NOT drain it) all of that juice is essential to cook the ham.
Once it is all mixed together, spread it over top of the ham, making sure everything gets covered.
Now, turn the slow cooker on low for 5-6 hours or on high for 3 hours and let it do its thing.
Once it’s done, serve it up with your favorite sides and enjoy your tasty and easy family dinner recipe.
What to serve with Slow Cooker Pineapple Glazed Ham?
- Homemade Lion House Rolls Recipe (and Honey Butter)
- Instant Pot Honey Glazed Carrots
- Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- Cheesy Hashbrown Potato Casserole (also known as Funeral Potatoes)
- Apple Cranberry Walnut Green Chopped Salad
Could I make this using a large spiral cut ham?
For this recipe, we used pre-cooked ham slices.