This recipe is so simple to make but tastes like you spent hours preparing it! The glaze adds the perfect amount of sweetness to the moist pork loin. Your whole family is bound to love it (and you’ll be happy you didn’t have to spend all day slaving in the kitchen)!
Serves: 6 people
Slow Cooker Apricot Glazed Pork Tenderloin Recipe
This recipe is so simple to make but tastes like you spent hours preparing it! The glaze adds the perfect amount of sweetness to the moist pork loin.
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 1 red onion sliced
- 1 (2 pound) pork tenderloin
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 18 ounces sugar free apricot preserves
- 2 Tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
- Place baby carrots and onion slices in the bottom of slow cooker.
- Place your pork tenderloin on top of the carrots and onions and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together stock, apricot preserves, mustard and thyme leaves.
- Pour glaze mixture over tenderloin.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours, or until tender and cooked through.
Calories: 348 kcal · Carbohydrates: 56 g · Protein: 34 g · Fat: 6 g · Saturated Fat: 2 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 99 mg · Sodium: 252 mg · Potassium: 923 mg · Fiber: 5 g · Sugar: 37 g · Vitamin A: 10550 IU · Vitamin C: 7 mg · Calcium: 59 mg · Iron: 3 mg
- Slow Cooker
(Recipe adapted from Paula Deen)