Maple and Brown Sugar give are the perfect combination for this easy Instant Pot Maple and Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin Recipe!
Want to try this recipe in the Slow Cooker? You can find the directions HERE!
Ingredients needed to make Instant Pot Maple and Brown Sugar Pork Tenderloin:
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- salt and pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup maple syrup (cut in half if using pure maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme crumbled
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 Tablespoon cold water