Almost every weekend we have some sort of pizza. On the nights I know are going to be busier I will throw this all together and let the slow cooker do its things.
It’s so simple, literally just combine everything and throw it in the slow cooker. What is easier than that?!
Ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Pizza Pasta:
- Ground beef
- Green pepper
- Mozzarella cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Penne noodles (I used whole wheat, but any kind – even gluten free – will do)
- Pizza sauce
- Spaghetti sauce
How to make Slow Cooker Pizza Pasta Bake:
Time to get things heating up by browning the ground beef, diced onion, and green pepper in a large skillet on the stove. Once the ground beef is no longer pink, simply strain the meat mixture and return it to the pan.
Next, add the pizza sauce and spaghetti sauce in the same skillet pan with the meat, onion and green pepper. Make sure to mix it well, but no need to turn the burner back on since it will heat up in the slow cooker.
Get the slow cooker out and spray it well with your favorite non-stick cooking spray to avoid the sauce sticking and burning on the sides. Then, combine the meat mixture, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, cheddar cheese, and penne together in the slow cooker.
Start by turning it on high for about 30 minutes. Once the 30 minutes is over, switch it to low heat and cook the Slow cooker pizza pasta bake for about 2-3 hours. You’ll know it’s done once the cheese is fully melted.
If you are someone that likes a lot of pizza toppings, don’t limit yourself to just pepperoni! Add in whatever you like.
Looking for more pizza recipes?
- Homemade Pan Pizza Crust & Pizza Night Tradition
- Copycat Papa John’s Pizza Recipe
- Easy Pull Apart Pizza Bread
- Homemade Pizza Factory Breadsticks
- Stuffed Pizza Rolls
- Cheesy Pizza Pasta Casserole Recipe
Slow Cooker Pizza Pasta Bake Recipe
- 1½ pounds ground beef
- 1 medium onion diced (optional)
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 8 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces Rigatoni pasta noodles (cooked)
- 14 ounces pizza sauce
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- Brown meat, onion and pepper in frying pan.
- Drain grease and add pizza sauce and spaghetti sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a large crock pot (spray with non-stick spray first).
- Cook on HIGH for 30 minutes and then LOW for 2 or 3 hours until the cheese melts.
- Slow Cooker
Want to expand your go-to recipes? Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Questions & Reviews
I'm following you from the Finding New Friends Blog Hop! I'm following you through GFC, Facebook, Twitter, and NetworkedBlogs!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!