On cold winter days I want dinner to be as easy as possible! This Balsamic Roast takes about 5 minutes to throw together and it cooks all day in the slow cooker while you do other things! And your house will be filled with delicious smells all day!
Hope you love it as much as we did!
Looking for a new slow cooker? You can find our favorite one HERE.
Looking for other delicious roast recipes?
These are some of my favorites!
- Slow Cooker Company Roast
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Pot Roast
- Herb Crusted Pork Loin
- Slow Cooker Roast Beef and Gravy
- Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Roast
Slow Cooker Balsamic Pork Roast Recipe
- 2 pound pork roast
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ cup chicken broth
- ⅓ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season the roast with salt, garlic salt and red pepper flakes and place it into the slow cooker. Mix together the broth, vinegar, and Worcestershire sauce and pour it over the roast, then pour the honey over and set the timer for 6-8 hours on low.
- Once the roast is cooked and tender (it should shred easily with a fork), remove from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish. Break apart lightly with two forks and put back into the slow cooker. Ladle 1/2 cup sauce over the roast and keep warm until ready to eat.
- (I also threw in 1 pound of carrots and they cooked with the roast. That way the side dish was done too!
- Slow Cooker