Anyone ever done Whole 30? My husband and I do it every so often to clean up our eating habits and get back on track. This time around, we made these Roasted Baby Potatoes once a week and we still make them on a regular basis; that’s how you know they’re good.
It makes quite a few servings, so if you’re meal planning or feeding a lot, you’re covered.
They are completely clean, if you are looking into clean eating. They also taste like a delicious potato wedge you would order at a restaurant, but guiltless.
If you are looking for a fast and delicious side dish or appetizer, you need to try these Roasted Baby Potatoes Recipe. They are seriously my favorite.
Could I make this recipe using other potatoes?
You could most definitely make this recipe using any potato. However, every potato has a different density.
If you are making this recipe using sweet potatoes, I would definitely recommend cooking them for 10-15 minutes longer, and cutting them thinner, to get the same great texture.
Along with any other potato, I would check up on them occasionally, as they bake, to see if they are done or if you need to adjust the baking time.
What would I serve these with?
- Whether you serve them as an appetizer or a side dish, everyone is going to love these Roasted Baby Potatoes.
- If you are serving them as an appetizer, I recommend serving them on a toothpick with a dollop of ketchup, or sour cream and chives.
- If you are serving them as a side dish, they go with just about anything. I personally like to eat my potatoes with a saucy main dish. I wouldn’t recommend having a dry main and side dish.
- I would serve mine with our Salisbury Steak, paired with a gravy, that you could drizzle on both the steak, and the potatoes.
- I also love making these with our Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy. It is both easy and delicious, with a decadent gravy served on top.
Looking for more side dishes? Here are 60 of our favorite Christmas Dinner Sides to eat with Beef Tenderloin!
Watch how to make our smashed cheesy potatoes, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love.
We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it. Watch how to make our favorite, Smashed Cheesy Potatoes, here:
Looking for more easy potato recipes?
- Ranch Roasted Potatoes
- How to Make Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Potatoes
- Best Cheesy Potato Hashbrown Casserole
- Skillet Red Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Parmesan Ranch Potatoes
- Au Gratin Cheesy Potato Bake Recipe
Roasted Baby Potatoes Recipe
- 3 pounds baby red potatoes
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon dill
- ½ teaspoon dried chives
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried onion
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Cut baby potatoes into bite-sized pieces, then place in a large mixing bowl. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes and toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, mix together parsley, dill, chives, garlic powder, onion powder, dried onion, paprika, salt, and pepper.
- Pour seasoning mixture over potatoes and toss again to coat.
- Spread potatoes int an even layer on a foil-lined baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Roast for 50-60 minutes, turning twice, until golden brown and slightly crisp on the outside.
- If you are making this recipe using sweet potatoes, I would definitely recommend cooking them for 10-15 minutes longer, and cutting them thinner, to get the same great texture.
- Large Bowl
- Small Mixing Bowl
- Aluminum Foil
- Sheet pan
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!