I can whip out a main dish in no time, but I really struggle with yummy side dishes. My husband is a meat-and-potatoes kind of guy, so I try to work potatoes into as many meals as I can.
Ranch Roasted Potatoes Recipe
These flavorful potatoes are some of our family’s favorites because they are so easy to prepare and use ingredients that you have in your pantry right now.
- 2 pounds red potatoes quartered
- ¼ cup vegetable oil can also use olive oil
- 1 ounce dry ranch dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place potatoes in a resealable plastic bag and add oil. Toss to coat all the potatoes in the oil and then add the dry salad dressing mix in the bag. Toss once again to coat all the potatoes in dressing mix until well coated.
- Bake on a baking sheet covered with foil for 35 minutes or until potatoes are brown and crisp.
Calories: 197 kcal · Carbohydrates: 27 g · Protein: 3 g · Fat: 9 g · Saturated Fat: 7 g · Sodium: 382 mg · Potassium: 688 mg · Fiber: 3 g · Sugar: 2 g · Vitamin A: 11 IU · Vitamin C: 13 mg · Calcium: 15 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Baking Sheet