Happy Valentine’s Day! This is the perfect dessert to top of this fun day! If you love cheesecake and red velvet, it’s definitely a keeper for you! We topped it off with real whipped topping and chocolate shaved curls! Enjoy your day and your dessert! 🙂
What ingredients do you need to make Mini Red Velvet Cheesecakes?
- Oreo Cookies
- Cream Cheese
- cocoa powder
- red food coloring
- heavy whipping cream
- powdered sugar
- Hershey Chocolate Bar
Check out these other delicious Valentine’s Day desserts:
- Red Velvet Cake Bites
- Lover Muddy Buddies
- Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Popcorn
- Valentine Cookie Pops
- Red Velvet Kiss Cookies
Mini Red Velvet Cheesecakes Recipe
- 20 Oreo Cookies (remove white filling and then crush)
- 4 Tablespoons butter
- 20 ounces cream cheese
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ¼ cup cocoa
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons red food coloring
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1.5 ounce Hershey chocolate bar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place foil baking cups into 16 regular size muffin cups.
- In a small bowl combine the cookie crumbs and melted butter.
- Divide the mixture evenly between the 16 cups. Press the mixture firmly into each foil liner with your fingers or back of a spoon.
- Cook for about 5 minutes then remove from oven.
- In a large bowl beat the cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Gradually add the sugar and cocoa and beat until fluffy.
- Beat in vanilla and food coloring.
- Then add eggs one at a time and beat until well blended.
- Divide the batter among the baking cups by spooning batter into each baking cup. Fill about 3/4 (not quite to the top) You may have a little batter left over but you don't want to overfill them.
- Bake for about 23 to 25 minutes. Then turn off the oven and leave them in the oven for about 15 additional minutes with door closed.
- Then carefully remove from the oven and leave at room temperature on the counter for another 30 minutes. This will help the cheesecakes from falling as much. The center will sink a little. (don't worry, you fill it with the whipped topping)
- After cooling on the counter, refrigerate for an hour. When completely cooled remove the cupcake liner on each individual cheesecake.
- In a small bowl beat whipping cream and powdered sugar with an electric mixer on high speed until stiff. You can spoon on the whipped cream or pipe it on.
- Use a vegetable peeler and make chocolate curls with the Hershey chocolate bar.
- Then garnish the tops with chocolate curls.Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
Recipe adapted from Betty Crocker
Have you seen our new cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!