This is the perfect treat to help you celebrate Valentine’s Day! These cookies are soft and chewy and your whole family will love them.
Red Velvet White Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
These soft and chewy cookies are our favorite and the whole family will love them.
- ½ cup unsalted butter room temp
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ teapoons red food coloring
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 2 ½ Tablespoons cocoa
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- ¾ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter and sugar. Mix for 3-4 minutes or until it’s pale and fluffy.
- Add vinegar and mix until combined. Add the egg until combined. Scrape down the sides of the mixing bowl. Add vanilla and red food coloring and combine.
- Then add half the flour, cocoa, cornstarch, baking powder and salt. Scrape down the sides and the bottom of the mixing bowl. Once fully combined, add the rest of the flour and mix until everything is incorporated. Mix in the white chocolate chips.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper or silpat mats.
- Roll dough into ping pong sized balls and place on cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes.
Calories: 194 kcal · Carbohydrates: 27 g · Protein: 2 g · Fat: 9 g · Saturated Fat: 5 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 27 mg · Sodium: 69 mg · Potassium: 55 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 18 g · Vitamin A: 195 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 34 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet
(Recipe adapted from Gonna Want Seconds)
Looking for more delicious cookie recipes?
- Cookies and Cream Cookies
- Chewy M and M Cookies
- Mini Sugar Cookie Fruit Pizza Recipe
- Homemade Nutter Butter Cookies
- Magic in the Middle Cookies