This no bake Valentine treat is so easy to make and the family loved it. It’s a perfect treat for gift giving. Happy Valentine’s Day.
This recipe is so fun to make with the little ones. You can add any of your favorite Valentine’s Day candies, that you wish.
My husband loves cinnamon hearts, so he usually throws a few of those in. This is the perfect treat for large gatherings, because it makes a lot.
We like to bag it up, and send it off to our neighbors as our way of saying we love you, to them.
This comes together in a matter of minutes and tastes absolutely delicious. It’s kinda fun to see how creative you can get with it.
try it with popcorn:
This recipe tastes delicious in Muddy Buddy form, however, it would also be delicious with popcorn and white chocolate.
It won’t taste as peanut buttery, and you could easily switch out the candies to make it peanut free, if needed or desired.
We have a similar recipe, that would taste delicious with these additions. Check out our Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Popcorn Recipe, for a similar and delicious dessert.
what other cereal could I make this recipe with?
This recipe works best with Chex, because it allows the peanut butter and chocolate to absorb into the cereal a little better.
However, if you are looking for an alternative, here are a few different cereals we recommend:
- Cheerios (Any flavor would be yummy)
- Cocoa Pebbles or Reese’s Puffs (if looking for a more chocolate/peanut butter taste)
- Golden Grahams
- Frosted Flakes
- Life Cereal
looking for another Valentine’s Day recipe? watch how to make one for Chocolate lovers, here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
We’ve got you covered from desserts, snacks, appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, drinks, and everything in-between.
Watch how to make our Chocolate Raspberry Brownie Parfaits, here:
looking for more valentine’s Day Recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Red Velvet Popcorn
- Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Popcorn
- Red Velvet Kiss Cookies
- Red Velvet Cake Bites
- Red Velvet Crepes
Lover Muddy Buddies Recipe
- 9 cups chex cereal
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup Valentine's Peanut Butter M&M's
- 1 cup juju hearts
- 1 cup strawberry wafer cookies (broken into pieces)
- Pour cereal into large bowl; set aside.
- In 1-quart, microwave-safe bowl combine white chocolate chips, peanut butter and margarine.
- Microwave at 100-percent power for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until smooth, stirring after 1 minute. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour white chocolate sauce slowly over cereal, stirring to coat evenly.
- Pour cereal into large Ziploc bag.
- Add powdered sugar and secure; shake to coat well.
- Pour back into bowl and gently fold in the M&M's, Ju Ju hearts, and wafer cookie pieces.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool.
have you heard about our new cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!