Our No Bake Lover Muddy Buddies recipe is the best Valentine’s Day treat! It’s a perfect treat for gift giving for friends and neighbors.
This recipe is so fun to make with the little ones. You can add any of your favorite Valentine’s Day candies.
What other cereal could I make Lover Muddy Buddies with?
This recipe works best with Rice Chex, because it allows the peanut butter and chocolate to absorb into the cereal a little better.
However, if you are looking for an alternative, here are a few different cereals we recommend:
- Cheerios (Any flavor would be yummy)
- Cocoa Pebbles or Reese’s Puffs (if looking for a more chocolate/peanut butter taste)
- Golden Grahams
- Frosted Flakes
- Life Cereal
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel?
Looking for more valentine’s Day Recipes? Here are a few of our favorites:
- Red Velvet Popcorn
- Valentine’s Day White Chocolate Popcorn
- Red Velvet Kiss Cookies
- Red Velvet Cake Bites
- Red Velvet Crepes
Lover Muddy Buddies Recipe
- 9 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- ½ cup Peanut Butter M&M's (seasonal Valentine colors)
- 1 cup JuJu hearts
- 1 cup strawberry wafer cookies (broken into pieces)
- Pour cereal into large bowl; set aside.
- In 1-quart, microwave-safe bowl combine white chocolate chips, peanut butter and margarine.
- Microwave at 100-percent power for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until smooth, stirring after 1 minute. Stir in vanilla.
- Pour white chocolate sauce slowly over cereal, stirring to coat evenly.
- Pour cereal into large Ziploc bag.
- Add powdered sugar and secure; shake to coat well.
- Pour back into bowl and gently fold in the M&M's, Ju Ju hearts, and wafer cookie pieces.
- Spread on waxed paper to cool.
Have you heard about our new cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!