My mom used to make these Classic Peanut Butter Blossoms for our after school snack. As soon as we opened the door to the house, you could just smell the mix of peanut butter and chocolate and it was heavenly!
Making these cookies are a breeze! They only take a few ingredients to throw together! They are usually my go to cookie if I have a bag of Hershey kisses sitting around!
WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO STORE THESE IF I MAKE THEM AHEAD OF TIME?
Holidays get a little crazy, so the more you can use your time wisely and make things ahead of time, the better.
These Andes Mint Cookies are the best cookies to make ahead of time, because they are delicious cold. If you plan to make them more than a week ahead of serving them we recommend storing them.
The best way to store and preserve them, is to put them in an airtight container, and put them in the freezer.
The day before serving them, we recommend removing them from the freezer and putting them on the counter, or in the fridge for 24 hours.
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT OUR NEW COOKBOOK?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Looking for more delicious cookies? Here are some of our favorites:
- Andes Mint Cookies Recipe
- Santa Sugar Cookies Recipe
- Chocolate Reindeer Cookies Recipe
- Chocolate Marshmallow Brownie Cookies Recipe
- Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies Recipe
Classic Peanut Butter Blossoms (Hershey Kiss Cookies) Recipe
- 1 ¾ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 Tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 Tablespoons sugar for rolling cookies
- 48 Hershey's chocolate kisses unwrapped
- Stir together the flour, baking powder, salt, and baking soda. Set aside.
- In another bowl beat the butter and peanut butter on medium speed for 30 seconds.
- Add in sugar, and brown sugar and beat until fluffy. Then add in egg, milk, and vanilla. Beat well.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until well blended.
- If dough is sticky, chill for an hour. Shape dough into 1 inch ball and roll in additional sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 375 for 8-9 minutes or until done. Remove from oven and press an unwrapped kiss in each cookie.
- The best way to store and preserve them, is to put them in an airtight container, and put them in the freezer.
- Baking Sheet
- Mixing Bowl