We love everything pumpkin when September rolls around. But really, these Pumpkin Hershey’s Kiss Cookies are great all year long. We stock up on canned pumpkin to get us through the whole year.
Our love for pumpkin runs deep. We love the taste of pumpkin blended with cinnamon in baked goodies. These cookies are great for a party, bbq, or family dinner.
There are few things we love as much as baking in the Fall. When the weather starts getting cooler, all we want to do is get cozy in some sweat pants and eat warm pumpkin treats. These cookies are perfect for that.
We made a few small changes from my Grandma’s Pumpkin Snickerdoodles and these babies were born!
other Hershey’s Kiss options
We added regular milk chocolate Herhey’s kisses to our Pumpkin Hershey’s Kiss cookies. But if you have a favorite Herhey’s Kiss and you feel it blends well with pumpkin flavor – go ahead and add it.
Here are a few Hershey’s Kisses that we think will go well with these cookies.
- Milk Chocolate with Almond Kisses
- Pumpkin Spice Kisses
- Vanilla Creme Filled Kisses
- Caramel Filled Kisses
- Special Dark Kisses
- Hugs Kisses
spices that go well with pumpkin recipes
These Pumpkin Hershey’s Kiss cookies are easy to tweak with spices to get the perfect flavor you love with your pumpkin. You can easily add the spices that you so often find in Pumpkin Pie.
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Pumpkin Pie Spice
We love pumpkin pie spice because it is the perfect blend of most of these spices in one container. But if you have a preference for a certain spice, add it in “to taste” and you’ll love these cookies.
We love the taste of these cookies with the amounts indicated in the recipe.
how to make Pumpkin Hershey’s Kiss Cookies
The ingredients for these pumpkin cookies are simple ones you may already have on hand.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl cream together the butter, shortening, sugar, and brown sugar.
- Then stir in pumpkin and egg.
- In a separate bowl sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice.
- Add these dry ingredients to the pumpkin mixture.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and roll into additional sugar.
- Place dough on ungreased baking sheet (we lined ours with parchment paper) and bake for 7-9 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and gently press a Hershey’s Kiss into the center of each cookie.
helpful items used in this recipe
- Mixing Bowl Set – This set is a 6 piece set.
- Cookie Sheets – These are half-sheet size and contains 2 cookie sheets.
- Parchment Paper – Parchment paper that comes in sheets to fit your cookie sheets.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
WE ARE SO EXCITED TO SHARE THESE RECIPES WITH YOU. ORDER YOUR COPY TODAY!
SIX SISTERS’ STUFF COPYCAT COOKING <—– CLICK HERE TO ORDER!
more tasty pumpkin recipes for you
We love anything pumpkin and you will enjoy these popular pumpkin recipes:
- Pumpkin Sheet Cake
- Pumpkin Empanadas
- Buttermilk Pumpkin Donuts
- Pumpkin Spice Oreos
- Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
Have you seen our YouTube channel?
Watch how easy it is to make Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies.