I love Reese’s hearts around Valentine’s Day! These taste just as wonderful as the actual thing, but make a darling gift to package up and give to friends and loved ones!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Hearts Recipe
- ¾ creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup butter softened
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1½ cups powdered sugar
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- Mix the peanut butter, butter, brown sugar and powdered sugar together.
- Melt your chocolate chips in the microwave using a microwave safe bowl, stirring every 45 seconds.
- In your heart tray place enough chocolate in the heart to cover the bottom.
- Then add 1 to 2 teaspoons of your peanut butter mixture on top of the chocolate.
- Cover your peanut butter with more melted chocolate until the heart is full.
- Stick in the refrigerator or freezer until hardened.Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until you are ready to eat them.
You can find the heart mold HERE for a great price!