If you love soup, this hearty Ground Beef and Macaroni Tomato Soup recipe will become a new favorite!
We are big soup eaters at our house and try a new soup at least once a week. This recipe earned rave reviews from everyone, including my pickiest 5 year old!
What should I serve with this Beef and Macaroni Tomato Soup?
This beef and macaroni tomato soup is so versatile and easy to pair with. Here is what we recommend:
–Honey Whole Wheat Bread: Your family will think you are pretty much amazing! This homemade bread is so easy and it tastes delicious dipped in the soup.
–30 Minute Dinner Rolls: If you are short on time but still love homemade bread, try these rolls! They really take 30 minutes from start to finish.
–7 Layer Green Salad: Everyone loves a good soup and salad combo. If you have never tried this salad, now is the time!
Related Article: Our Korean Beef and Rice is a must if you’re dealing with picky eaters!
Have you heard about our Restaurant Copycat Cookbook?
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Looking for more healthy recipes? Here are a few of our favorite:
The BEST Ground Beef and Macaroni Tomato Soup
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 onion diced
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 4 cups chicken stock
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 14 ounces diced tomatoes drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/4 cup fresh basil roughly chopped, divided
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat elbow macaroni or regular elbow macaroni
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add the ground beef and onion and cook until the beef is no longer pink. Add in garlic and cook for a minute more.
- Add salt, pepper and oregano to the beef and stir to combine.
- Pour in chicken stock, spaghetti sauce, and diced tomatoes, then bring the soup to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes.
- Whisk in the cream cheese until it is completely mixed in and then add 1/2 of the fresh basil.
- Pour in the pasta, stir and let cook for another 10 minutes with the lid on or until the pasta is tender.
- Spoon into bowls and garnish with the leftover basil.