Andes Mint Cookies are my go-to cookie whenever I bring cookies to a holiday party or to neighbors.
My friend Annie introduced these cookies to me years ago and they have been my favorite cookie ever since!
If you are looking for a fast and delicious cookie recipe for this season, look no further.
The best part is that these cookies only require 4 simple ingredients!
Related Recipe: Be sure to try our delicious copycat Disneyland Snickerdoodle Cookies. they are soft and chewy. A family favorite recipe!
Ingredients needed to make Andes Mint Cookies:
- Devils Food Cake Mix
- Vegetable Oil
- Andes Mints
If you love Andes Mints, be sure to check out our Andes Mint Grinch Cookies!
How to make Andes Mint Cookies:
- Mix the first three ingredients together and roll the mixture into balls. Make the balls pretty small so that the Andes Mint will fit on top of the cookie.
2. Bake the Andes Mint cookies at 350 degrees F for 6 to 9 minutes. While they are cooking, unwrap the Andes Mints so they are ready to go when the cookies come out of the oven. When done baking, place an Andes Mint on top of each cookie.
What is the best way to store Andes Mint Cookies if I make them ahead of time?
If you plan to make them more than a 3-5 days ahead of serving them, we recommend freezing them.
The best way is to put them in an airtight container and put them in the freezer. They will last for 30-60 days.
The day before serving them, we recommend removing them from the freezer and putting them on the counter or in the fridge for 24 hours.
The perfect holiday drinks to serve with cookies:
Red Velvet Hot Chocolate: Just when red velvet couldn’t get any tastier, we turned it into hot chocolate, and you are going to love it. It is so creamy, and I love dipping cookies or brownies into it.
Nutella Hot Chocolate: If you are anything like us, you like the rich taste of chocolate. There is no such thing as too much chocolate, and this hot cocoa with Andes mint cookies complement each other perfectly!
Looking for more holiday cookies? Here are some you will enjoy:
- Santa Sugar Cookies
- Molasses Cookies
- M&M Pudding Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Caramel Marshmallow Rice Krispie Balls
HAVE YOU CHECKED OUT OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL?
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking?
We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
Andes Mint Cookies Recipe
- 15.25 ounces cake mix (Devils Food Cake Mix)
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 30 Andes Mints
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, oil and eggs.
- Roll dough into a 1 inch ball and place on baking sheet.
- Bake for 6-9 minutes.
- Take baking sheet out of oven and while cookies are still very hot, place an Andes Mint on top of each cookie.
- In about 5 minutes, the mint will be melted. Take a spoon and smooth out each mint like frosting.
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet
MEAL PLANNING MADE EASY
We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. Each recipe is tried and true, so we are confident you will love it.
Some of our best memories were made at the dinner table and that is something we wanted to help other families have time for.
Our simple weekly dinner meal plans take all the stress and guesswork out of
“What’s for dinner?” and turn it into a tradition of spending time with family.
Adjust your serving size to fit the needs of your family, and customize your plan with our library of 3000+ recipes. It’s time to start enjoying dinnertime!
Check out the Six Sisters’ Meal Plans on Prepear today!