Just when you thought that Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups couldn’t get any more delicious, these Peanut Butter Cookie Cups come into your life.
They make quite a few cookies so they are perfect for feeding a crowd and are so soft and delicious.
These are some of our most popular cookies on our website!
They are so yummy to eat right after you pull them out of the oven and the centers are all gooey and chocolaty. SO GOOD.
More of our favorite peanut butter recipes:
- Peanut Butter Cup Trifles
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream Pie
- Peanut Butter Cup Pudding Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Truffles
- Easy No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Classic Peanut Butter Blossoms
Looking for the best cookie recipe? Check out our popular Chewy Chocolate Chips Cookies!
Ingredients needed for Peanut Butter Cookie Cups:
- baking soda
- butter (softened)
- peanut butter
- packed brown sugar
- miniature Reese’s peanut butter cups