It just wouldn’t be Christmas without delicious cookies and heaven knows that chocolate and mint are a match made in heaven!
These cookies are so simple to make because they start with a cake mix!
Mint Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies Recipe
- 15.25 ounces Devil's Food Cake Mix 1 box
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 30 thin mint patties unwrapped
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix cake mix, oil, and eggs together. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 6-9 minutes (do not overbake).
- Take sheet out of oven and while the cookies are still very hot, place a thin mint patty on top of each cookie. Let cookies cool, then melt chocolate chips in microwave and drizzle on top of each cookie.
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet
- Microwave Safe Bowl
Items needed for recipe:
We are so excited to announce the release of our new eCookbook:
The Best Freezer Meals from Six Sisters’ Stuff!
Inside you will find 75 of our Tried-and-True Freezer Meal Recipes that our families have loved . . . with easy instructions and tips to help make meal planning and prep a breeze.
Get this ebook for only $4.99!
Click HERE to buy it now.