Holiday parties are in full swing! These cute mini bundt cakes are perfect for your holiday party. They are easy to make and look elegant for your holiday dessert! Loaded with apples make them so moist. They have a rich, buttery, brown sugar glaze drizzled over the top! Merry Christmas!
Mini Apple Spice Cakes Recipe
- 1¼ cups vegetable oil
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cloves
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3¼ cups chopped apples peeled and cored (I used honeycrisp apples)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup butter
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 Tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar topping
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Generously grease and flour 12 mini bundt pan cups or large muffin cups.
- Combine oil and sugar in a large bowl and beat with a wire whisk until well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each egg.
- In another bowl sift together flour, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, baking soda and salt.
- Add flour mixture to the egg mixture and blend well.
- Then add in the chopped apples and vanilla and stir until blended in.
- Pour batter into the well greased and floured pans. Bake for 40 minutes. They should be very golden brown and toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool in the pans for about 10 minutes before removing onto a wire rack to cool.
- During the last 10 minutes of baking time make the glaze. Melt the butter in a saucepan and then stir in sugars.
- Add vanilla and cream stirring well. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 4 minutes. Remove from heat. Pour glaze over warm cakes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
- Mini Fluted Bundt Pans
- Large Bowl
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Wire Rack
Equipment needed for this recipe: