WARNING!! Whenever I make these delicious blondies sometimes I OVER indulge because it’s hard to stop coming back for more . . . they are just that good!
What is a Blondie?
A blondie is basically a cookie baked in bar form.
Some people think blondies are the opposite of a brownie – brownies are chocolate-based and blondies are vanilla-based. While brownies are a dark chocolate color, blondies are a light golden color.
Many times blondies are referred to as “blonde brownies” because of their color (that comes from using brown sugar instead of cocoa).
Regardless of what you call them, they are delicious! I just love how thick and chewy they always turn out.
(If you need a delicious brownie recipe, be sure to check out our Lunch Lady Brownies!)
What people are saying about these Cookies and Cream Blondies:
“I made these for my family’s weekly Sunday night dinner and my adult boys said it was the best dessert I’ve ever made. This says a lot, because I’ve made them hundreds, if not thousands, of delicious desserts over the past two and a half decades! Thanks for this winner!” -Charissa
“These are so, so amazing! Making a double batch right now!” -Heather
Ingredients needed for Cookies and Cream Blondies:
- Brown sugar
- Instant vanilla pudding (cook and serve pudding will not work as well – we have only made it using instant)
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- Milk chocolate chips
- White chocolate chips
- Double Stuffed Oreos (regular oreos are fine, but we prefer the Double Stuf ones!)
How to make Cookies and Cream Oreo Blondies:
Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
Then grab the large mixing bowl and cream together the softened butter, brown sugar, and sugar. Once everything is creamed, add in the eggs and vanilla. Be sure to stir the mixture until it is well blended and evenly combined.
Next, add in the dry instant vanilla pudding mix to the creamed mixture and stir it until it is light and fluffy. If you don’t have instant vanilla pudding, white chocolate flavored instant pudding can be used instead.
NOTE: Instant pudding works best – I have not made the recipe using cook and serve pudding. Be sure to use the pudding in powder form – do not prepare the pudding as directed on the back of the box.
Then, add in the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt and continue to mix until the dry ingredients are mixed in well with the creamed mixture.
After everything is combined, fold the milk chocolate chips, white chocolate chips, and broken Oreo pieces into the batter until everything is evenly distributed.
Get out your 9 x 13 pan and spray it well with your non-stick cooking spray to avoid the blondies from sticking to the pan.
Once the pan is prepped, pour the batter into the pan (the batter will be thick like cookie dough – I usually use my fingers to press the dough to the edges) and bake it for 20-22 minutes.
Pull them out once you see they are starting to brown a bit.
BE CAREFUL to not overbake the blondies. They might look as though they are undercooked, but the blondies will continue to cook after they are removed from the oven.
Kitchen utensils to have on hand to make these Cookies and Cream Oreo Blondies:
- Large mixing bowl – this is a kitchen staple that I use almost every day!
- Wooden spoon – because this dough is so thick, it helps to have a sturdy wooden spoon to use to mix it all together
- 9 x 13-inch pan – I used a glass pan, but a metal pan will also work for this recipe
- Non-stick cooking spray – I use this stuff a few times a day! It makes clean up so much easier.
Check out our other blondie recipes:
- Marshmallow Blondies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Blondies
- Snickerdoodle Blondies
- Mini Reese’s Blondies
- Caramel Apple Blondies
- White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Blondies
- Cadbury Mini Egg Blondies
- Loaded Blonde Brownies
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Cookies and Cream Oreo Blondies Recipe
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 16 Oreo Double Stuff cookies (broken into pieces)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl cream together butter, brown sugar and sugar.
- Then add eggs and vanilla. Stir until well blended.
- Add in dry pudding mix and stir together until light and fluffy.
- Then add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt until it is mixed in well. Gently fold in the chocolate chips, white chips, and Oreo pieces.
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan. I used a glass pan. Pour batter into the pan and bake for 20 – 22 minutes. You do not want to overbake. Cook until the center is set, but still gooey.
- BE CAREFUL to not overbake the blondies. They might look as though they are undercooked, but the blondies will continue to cook after they are removed from the oven.
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Wooden Spoon
- 9×13-inch Baking Pan
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.