I was only introduced to blondies a little while ago. The first day these delicious Butterfinger Blondies and I met, it was love at first bite (for everyone but my back side, that is!) 🙂
Since that day, I have a constant craving for blondies of every kind. Nutella, M & M, Caramel Apple, Cake Batter…seriously. I just love their gooey goodness and brown sugary taste!
I decided to combine my love of Reese’s Minis and blondie batter, and these babies were born. In all seriousness, if I had to pick a favorite dessert, this would be it. Hands down. I hope you like them, too!
Mini Reese's Blondies
Just one bite and you'll be hooked on these delicious blondies.
- 1 ¾ cups brown sugar
- ¾ cup unsalted butter melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 ¾ cups flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- 8 ounces Reese's Minis
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Coat a 9x13-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix brown sugar and melted butter until just combined.
- Stir in the 2 eggs and vanilla to the mixture.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda.
- Add flour mixture to the brown sugar mixture until well combined
- You can stir in the Reese's Minis (I liked having little chunks of peanut butter and Reese's throughout my bars), or you can gently fold them in leaving them whole.
- Scrape the batter into the baking pan and smooth the top using a knife or spatula.
- Bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the blondies comes out clean.
- Let the blondies cool completely and then cut into large squares.
Calories: 200 kcal · Carbohydrates: 28 g · Protein: 2 g · Fat: 9 g · Saturated Fat: 5 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 29 mg · Sodium: 127 mg · Potassium: 71 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 20 g · Vitamin A: 202 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 26 mg · Iron: 1 mg
- Mixing Bowl
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan
Questions & Reviews