I can eat Cadbury Mini Eggs by the bagful. I can buy some in the morning and they are gone before my husband gets home from work.
I found it takes me a little longer to go through a whole bag when they are baked into a dessert.
Trust me when I say they are just as good, if not better, when eaten this way. I was skeptical at first, because it doesn’t get much better than a bag of mini eggs, but it does.
Baking them into a blondie form was the best thing I’ve ever done.
be sure you have these items to make the best blondie recipe:
- Baking Soda
- Brown Sugar
- White Chips
- Mini milk chocolate Cadbury Eggs
Don’t forget these items too:
- Large mixing bowl (THIS is a great set to use)
- Rubber Spatula
- Hand Mixer (THIS is a favorite)
- 9 x 9 inch baking dish
RESTAURANT QUALITY COOKING IN YOUR VERY OWN KITCHEN!
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks to dessert and everything in-between.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
Six Sisters’ Stuff COPYCAT COOKING <—– Click here to order!
TIPS FOR MAKING CADBURY MINI EGG BLONDIES:
- To make sure the dough comes out thick and creamy, add the ingredients in order, as directed in the instructions. Following the order, will lead to thick and perfect dough.
- Add in the white chocolate chips, and then gently fold in the Mini Cadbury Eggs, but be careful when folding them in, so you don’t chip or damage the shell. I used a rubber spatula to fold them in. You could also use a wide, hard-wired spatula, to combine them.
- Press the batter into the pan. I sprayed my pan with nonstick cooking spray to avoid sticking. I also used a sprayed (with non-stick cooking spray) rubber spatula, to press the dough in.
- I also added a few white chocolate chips, because I had some left over and thought they would look so cute in these blondies.
- Remove from oven and let them cool completely before cutting into them. They are pretty soft (especially the middle ones) when you first slice them, so I recommend waiting 30-40 minutes before digging in.
- Serve and enjoy! I don’t blame you if you eat the entire pan.
Related recipe: Love Cadbury Egg recipes? Try our No-Bake Bird’s Nest Cookies!
what could i use in place of the cadbury eggs?
I don’t really like to answer this question, because I don’t get why you would ever need to replace Cadbury eggs? Am I the only one this passionate about them? They are just so yummy, and I can’t get enough of them, so I don’t see why you’d ever replace them.
However, if you do need to replace them (only from an allergy I’m guessing, not because you don’t like them), here are a few ideas:
- Milk or Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips (you may want to check out our Chocolate Chip Blondies)
- M & M’s (these work best because like the Cadbury eggs, they stay mostly in their shell and don’t bleed).
- Butterscotch Chips
- White Chocolate Chips
- Heath or Toffee Bits
- Caramel Bits
- Candy bar Bits (we recommend Snickers, Milky Ways, Reese’s, Junior Mints, Andes Mints, etc.)
watch how to make another delicious spring dessert here:
Did you know we have a Youtube Channel? We have hundreds of simple and delicious recipes, your family is going to love. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make them.
Each recipe is tried and true, so you know your family will love them. Even the picky eaters will go crazy for these recipes.
Our Pineapple Dole Whips are one of our most popular recipes on this site. It’s not hard to tell why. It is the perfect creamy dessert that you are sure to love.
You might also enjoy these blondies: