With so many sisters sharing recipes each week, we try to let each other know what we will be posting so that we don’t have two of the same. However, even though I knew Elyse was going to be sharing her Caramel Apple Crescent Roll Bites, I knew that I couldn’t wait much longer to share my caramel apple dessert.
And can you blame me?! The weather finally turned cooler in Utah (we even had snow!), I pulled out my sweaters and boots, I lit my pumpkin spice candles, and I started baking up a storm. IT’S FINALLY FALL!
These little lovely blondies just scream fall: the brown sugar goodness from the chewy blondies, the gooey caramel, the crisp apples . . . these blondies are a little piece of fall heaven!
Caramel Apple Blondies Recipe
- ¾ cup unsalted butter melted
- 1¾ cups brown sugar packed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup apple finely chopped
- 1 cup Kraft Caramel baking bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13x9" pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the brown sugar to the melted butter and stir until combined. Add the vanilla and the eggs to the brown sugar mixture.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda and salt. Add the flour mixture to the brown sugar mixture and stir until all combined. Fold in the apple and caramel baking bits. Scrape the batter into the baking pan and smooth the top using a knife or spatula (I actually just used my hands to push the dough all the way to the edges and it was much easier). Bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the blondies comes out clean.
- Let the blondies cool completely and then cut into large squares.
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan
- Medium Mixing Bowl (2)
Adapted from our Thick and Chewy M & M Blondies.