Anything cookies and cream is my favorite! Cookies and with oreo cookies in the dough, well that’s just heaven on earth. Just another reason this recipe using oreo cookies needs to go on your MUST make list.
If you have looked for cookies and cream cookies on Pinterest, you will find ours to be the top one! That’s because everyone loves these cookies and cream cookies with pudding mix in it. Trying to be modest, but, if Pinterest thinks these cookies are awesome, who are we to deny it?
While this cookies and cream recipe is fantastic, it is not our only amazing cookie recipe using pudding. You need to make sure you take a look at our butterscotch chocolate chip pudding cookies, peanut butter cup pudding cookies, and of course our chocolate chip pudding cookies.
Looking for more EASY Christmas Cookies?! Try these 50 Easy Christmas Cookie Recipes with Few Ingredients!
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE THE BEST COOKIES AND CREAM COOKES
- Large mixing bowl
- Medium mixing bowl
- Cookie sheet(s)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Hand or stand mixer (THIS hand mixer is wonderful)
- Spoon (or you can use THIS cookie scoop for uniform sized cookies)
The cookie scoop is a good addition to your kitchen as it can help you make cookies the same size. This allows the cookies to bake evenly rather than having some overbaked and some underbaked.
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Cookies and Cream Cookies Recipe
- 2¼ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter softened
- ½ cup brown sugar packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 (4.2 ounce) package Cookies 'n Creme pudding mix (do not make according to package directions – you just need the dry pudding mix)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 15 oreo cookies coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together and then add pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda with a whisk then add it to the wet ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips and Oreo cookies. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes in preheated oven until cookies tops barely have a touch of brown (do not over bake).
- Don’t prepare the pudding mix just use the dry mix in the recipe.
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Medium Mixing Bowl
- Cookie Sheet
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.
Six Ingredients – 100+ Fast and Easy Family Meals:
Our latest cookbook – Six Ingredients with Six Sisters’ Stuff – is all about using a few ingredients to make a delicious dinner! With only 6 ingredients or less per recipe in this cookbook, cooking has never been easier!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
Whether you are a cook just starting out or a busy parent looking to save time in the kitchen, this cookbook is for you! It’s full of entrees, side dishes, and desserts.
With our favorite one-pot wings dish or a no-bake peanut butter bar, this cookbook is a fool-proof solution to meal planning. It also features kid-friendly chapters such as Kid Favorites and Kids Can Cook.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
SIX INGREDIENTS with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!