Anything cookies and cream is my favorite! Cookies and with oreo cookies in the dough, well that’s just heaven on earth. Just another reason this recipe using oreo cookies needs to go on your MUST make list.
If you have looked for cookies and cream cookies on Pinterest, you will find ours to be the top one! That’s because everyone loves these cookies and cream cookies with pudding mix in it. Trying to be modest, but, if Pinterest thinks these cookies are awesome, who are we to deny it?
While this cookies and cream recipe is fantastic, it is not our only amazing cookie recipe using pudding. You need to make sure you take a look at our butterscotch chocolate chip pudding cookies, peanut butter cup pudding cookies, and of course our chocolate chip pudding cookies.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO MAKE THE BEST COOKIES AND CREAM COOKES
- Large mixing bowl
- Medium mixing bowl
- Cookie sheet(s)
- Non-stick cooking spray
- Hand or stand mixer (THIS hand mixer is wonderful)
- Spoon (or you can use THIS cookie scoop for uniform sized cookies)
The cookie scoop is a good addition to your kitchen as it can help you make cookies the same size. This allows the cookies to bake evenly rather than having some overbaked and some underbaked.
Cookies and cream cookies ingredients:
- Baking soda
- Packed brown sugar
- White sugar
- Cookies ‘n Creme pudding mix package
- Vanilla extract
- White chocolate chips
- Oreo cookies
While you are getting ready to prepare these cookies, take a look at these tips:
- The key to making these cookies so soft and flavorful is the Cookies and Cream Pudding mix. You don’t prepare the pudding as directed on the package, but you just add the dry mix into the dough.
- If your grocery store doesn’t have cookies and cream pudding, you can substitute Vanilla pudding.
- Make sure that it’s instant pudding, not the cook and serve type!
If you can’t find the cookies and cream pudding you can always try your hand at making your own instant vanilla pudding mix to use instead as well!
PREPARE THE DELICIOUS COOKIES AND CREAM COOKIES
Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees. Then you will need to crush up the oreo cookies. I like to do this by placing the Oreos in a ziplock bag and smashing the cookies with a rolling pin. You don’t need these to be crumbs, just broken up into pieces.
Then grab the large mixing bowl and add in the softened butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together until completely incorporated. Once that is finished, add in the pudding mix and continue to blend it together until well incorporated.
Then, add in the eggs and vanilla extract to the sugar and pudding mixture. Beat them together and then set it aside.
Now, in a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the flour and baking soda together.
Then with a whisk gently add the dry ingredients into the large mixing bowl with the sugar and pudding mixture. Combine everything together until mixed completely.
Then, you just have to add in the white chocolate chips and Oreo cookie chunks and stir it is together until they are dispersed evenly throughout the dough.
On a greased cookie sheet, drop a rounded spoonful of the cookie dough and continue doing this until the sheet is full and the dough is gone.
You could also use parchment paper if you’d prefer. Both options work great.
Simply place the cookie sheet into the oven and bake the cookies and cream cookie dough for 10 minutes in a preheated oven. You’ll know they are done when they have a touch of brown.
Be sure not to over bake the cookies to keep them nice and soft!
MORE COOKIES AND CREAM?
Remember how I said cookies and cream anything is my favorite? Well, I have another amazing recipe that you can WATCH how to make it on our YouTube channel! These simple and appetizing cookies and cream pretzels have the perfect balance of salty and sweet.
MORE SOFT PUDDING COOKIE RECIPES
- WHITE CHOCOLATE CRANBERRY PUDDING COOKIES RECIPE
- LEMON CHEESECAKE PUDDING COOKIES
- M&M PUDDING COOKIES
- DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CHIP PUDDING COOKIES
- THE BEST BANANA CREAM PUDDING COOKIES
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
If you made our recipe be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.
Six Ingredients – 100+ Fast and Easy Family Meals:
Our latest cookbook – Six Ingredients with Six Sisters’ Stuff – is all about using a few ingredients to make a delicious dinner! With only 6 ingredients or less per recipe in this cookbook, cooking has never been easier!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
Whether you are a cook just starting out or a busy parent looking to save time in the kitchen, this cookbook is for you! It’s full of entrees, side dishes, and desserts.
With our favorite one-pot wings dish or a no-bake peanut butter bar, this cookbook is a fool-proof solution to meal planning. It also features kid-friendly chapters such as Kid Favorites and Kids Can Cook.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
SIX INGREDIENTS with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!
Cookies and Cream Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 (4.2 ounce) package Cookies ‘n Creme pudding mix (do not make according to package directions – you just need the dry pudding mix)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 15 Oreo cookies, very coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together and then add pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour and baking soda with a whisk then add it to the wet ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chips and Oreo cookies. Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes in preheated oven until cookies tops barely have a touch of brown (do not overbake).