We are ice cream LOVERS at my house. My husband isn’t a big fan of cake (I don’t know how that’s even possible!), so a lot of our desserts are ice-cream centered. These Butterfinger Ice Cream Bars are delicious – and a great way to cool down in the heat of summer! Plus, it takes less than 10 minutes to throw together!
related article – if you love these butterfinger ice cream bars, you’ll love our old fashioned vanilla ice cream. So easy to make!
Butterfinger Ice Cream Bars Recipe
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup butter melted
- 2 cups cold milk (I used 1%)
- 6.8 ounces instant vanilla pudding 2 (3.4 ounce packages)
- 4 cups butter pecan ice cream softened
- 4.2 ounces Butterfinger Bars 2 (2.1 ounce bars) crushed
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter until all the crumbs are moist.
- Press crumbs into a 13x9" pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together cold milk and instant vanilla pudding until it starts to thicken (about 2 minutes).
- Once thickened, mix in the softened ice cream and spread evenly over top the crumbs.
- Top with crushed Butterfingers
- Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving
- graham cracker crumbs
- whipped cream
- chocolate sauce
- Mixing Bowl
- 9x13 Inch Baking Dish
- Large Mixing Bowls