Ever panicked right before company comes over because you have no dessert, no-ingredients, and no time? Have no fear!
Our Oreo Pudding Pie takes less than 10 minutes to throw together and there’s a good chance you already have all the ingredients sitting in your fridge or pantry.
How to make Oreo Pudding Pie:
- Make pudding according to directions in a large mixing bowl (you’ll need room to mix in everything else).
- Gently fold in the cool whip. You’ll want to stir it until it’s just combined. Avoid over mixing for a fuller pie.
- Mix in the crushed Oreo’s. Make sure your Oreo chunks aren’t too small.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust. Spread it evenly, so each piece will be roughly the same size when cut.
- Garnish with large Oreo cookie chunks. We think it also tastes great with a little extra cool-whip spread over the top. Serve immediately.
Homemade Oreo Crust:
We think this recipe tastes just fine with a pre-made Oreo pie crust, but if you have more time and you’re looking to take it to the next level, we’d recommend using this recipe to make a homemade Oreo crust:
- In a food processor or high powered blender, mix together 28 Oreo cookies and 1/3 cup melted butter.
- Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a pie pan.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes (letting it set up) before filling with pudding mixture. If you want a firmer crust, bake in an oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, then let it cool completely before filling it with the pudding mixture.
OREO PIE Variations:
While we love the classic taste of Oreos with chocolate pudding, you could also make these tasty substitutes or add-ins:
- Golden Oreos with vanilla pudding
- Red Velvet Oreos with cheesecake pudding
- Lemon Oreos with white chocolate pudding
- Birthday Cake Oreos with chocolate or vanilla pudding
- Mint Oreos with chocolate pudding
- Chocolate Oreos with Oreo Pudding