Ever panicked right before company comes over because you have no dessert, no-ingredients, and no time? Have no fear!
Our Oreo Pudding Pie takes less than 10 minutes to throw together and there’s a good chance you already have all the ingredients sitting in your fridge or pantry.
This is one of my favorite oreo desserts because it uses simple ingredients that you likely already have on hand. The main ingredients include creamy chocolate pudding, cold milk, whipped cream, crushed cookies, and a pre-made oreo crust. This no bake oreo pie recipe takes very little time and may not even require a trip to the grocery store. If you want to get a little more fancy- you can add oreo crumbs and crushed cookies to the top of the pie on top of the pudding filling. You can finalize it with some cool whip topping to make this pie a total crowd-pleaser!
This easy recipe has been a family favorite because it is the perfect dessert to make for any holiday or family event. This delicious treat can be made with ingredients from a variety of different brands, it is not one size fits all. You can buy premade oreo pie crust, or make your own. My own family has given this bake pie recipe a 5/5 star rating (especially when I make my own oreo crust!). This chocolate pudding pie recipe may just be your own family’s new favorite dessert. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get into how to make it:
How to make Oreo Pudding Pie:
- Make pudding according to directions in a large mixing bowl (you’ll need room to mix in everything else).
- Gently fold in the cool whip. You’ll want to stir it until it’s just combined. Avoid over mixing for a fuller pie.
- Mix in the crushed Oreo’s. Make sure your Oreo chunks aren’t too small.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust. Spread it evenly, so each piece will be roughly the same size when cut.
- Garnish with large Oreo cookie chunks. We think it also tastes great with a little extra cool-whip spread over the top. Serve immediately.
Homemade Oreo Crust:
We think this recipe tastes just fine with a pre-made Oreo pie crust, but if you have more time and you’re looking to take it to the next level, we’d recommend using this recipe to make a homemade Oreo crust:
- In a food processor or high powered blender, mix together 28 Oreo cookies and 1/3 cup melted butter.
- Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a pie pan.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes (letting it set up) before filling with pudding mixture. If you want a firmer crust, bake in an oven at 350 degrees for 10 minutes, then let it cool completely before filling it with the pudding mixture.
OREO PIE Variations:
While we love the classic taste of Oreos with chocolate pudding, you could also make these tasty substitutes or add-ins:
- Golden Oreos with vanilla pudding
- Red Velvet Oreos with cheesecake pudding
- Lemon Oreos with white chocolate pudding
- Birthday Cake Oreos with chocolate or vanilla pudding
- Mint Oreos with chocolate pudding
- Chocolate Oreos with Oreo Pudding
Can I make OREO PIE ahead of time and store it?
Because of the moisture content in the pie, we would not recommend making it ahead of time, or storing it for later. This recipe is best made and eaten on the same day (and even within a few hours).
Once you try a bite, we don’t doubt you’ll have a hard time finishing it all! 😉
Love cooking as much as we do? Join our FREE private Facebook Group: Six Sisters’ Dinner Club!
Other Oreo recipes you’ll love:
- Cookies and Cream Cookies
- Easy Homemade Oreos
- Oreo Cheesecake
- Birthday Oreo Truffles
- Cookies and Cream Oreo Blondies
Oreo Pudding Pie Recipe
- 2 (3.4 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Whipped Topping
- 16 oreo cookies divided
- 1 (6 ounce) oreo pie crust
- Make pudding according to directions on box using the milk listed in the ingredients.
- Fold in the cool whip.
- Crush 12 of the Oreo cookies and mix in.
- Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
- Garnish with 4 Oreo cookies that have been broken into chunks.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- You will want to keep it in the fridge. Try to make it the same day you eat it. It doesn’t store well. But it is so delicious the same day!
- Mixing Bowl
- Hand mixer
Have you heard about our newest cookbook, Copycat Cooking? We took over 100 of our favorite restaurant recipes and simplified them so that you can make them right at home!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
This cookbook includes copycat recipes from Wingers, Texas Roadhouse, Starbucks, Panera, Cheesecake Factory, Kneaders, and so much more. We have you covered from drinks, to dessert and everything in-between.
Did you know we have a YouTube Channel?
Find some of my favorite desserts here: