Out of all our zucchini recipes, these Baked Zucchini Bites are my favorite!
They only take a few minutes to make and are so delicious.
If you have lots of zucchini that you need to use up, try one of these popular recipes:
- Baked Zucchini Fries
- Best Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Zucchini Pizza Casserole
- Chocolate Zucchini Sheet Cake
- Cinnamon Zucchini Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Zucchini Corn Parmesan Bake
- Stir-Fried Zucchini
Ingredients needed for Baked Zucchini Bites:
- Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
How to make Baked Zucchini Bites:
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs.
- Dip zucchini slices into the eggs then coat in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place coated zucchini slices on the greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes, remove from oven and turn over each slice.
- Return to the oven for another 5-10 minutes or until browned and crispy.
- If desired, serve with ranch dressing.
Which Parmesan cheese do you use?
You can use freshly shredded Parmesan cheese or the powdered grated Parmesan cheese – either will work!
I have found that the powdered kind will usually stick to the zucchini better.