For the Super Bowl we will be having plenty of wings, dips, desserts, etc. but I thought I would make something on the healthier side. These zucchini bites only took a few minutes to prepare and they make the perfect snack or appetizer!
Baked Zucchini Bites Recipe
- ½ cup Italian Seasoned Breadcrumbs
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs
- 2 zucchini sliced
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs.
- Dip zucchini slices into the eggs then coat in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place coated zucchini slices on the greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes, remove from oven and turn over each slice.
- Return to the oven for another 5-10 minutes or until browned and crispy.
- If desired, serve with ranch dressing.
- Mixing Bowl
- Baking Sheet
Related Recipe: Try our Baked Zucchini Fries even your picky eaters will love them!