You will love how simple this slow cooker Ritz chicken is to prepare. It’s perfect for a busy night because it can cook all day, and it’s delicious enough for entertaining. You’ll love the buttery Ritz cracker coating.
A creamy slow cooker chicken dish with a buttery Ritz cracker coating.
5 minPrep Time
8 hrCook Time
8 hr, 5 Total Time
- 10 3/4 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 4 to 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Combine the soup and sour cream in a bowl and set aside. In another bowl mix together crackers crumbs and melted butter.
- Place chicken in a slow cooker that has been sprayed lightly with non stick cooking spray. Spoon the soup/sour cream mixture over the chicken and then sprinkle with the Ritz cracker topping. Cover and cook on low for 7 to 8 hours, or cook on high for 4 to 5 hours.
- Serve over mashed potatoes.
Looking for more slow cooker recipes? Here are some of our favorites:
Slow Cooker Orange Glazed Pork Tenderloin
Sweet Pork Quesadillas
Slow Cooker BBQ Pork Roast
Slow Cooker Turkey Breast
Slow Cooker King Ranch Chicken
Check out the NEW Six Sisters’ Cookbook!
With over 150 recipes, we have put together 52 menu plans to make meal time a lot easier.
You can order our book HERE!