I love having fresh salads as soon as spring and summer come around! This spring salad is filled with so much flavor from the strawberries, feta, craisins, candied walnuts and homemade lemon poppyseed dressing!
This salad is perfect for serving at parties and gatherings.
Looking for another delicious salad? Try our Strawberry Spinach Salad!
Ingredients needed for Spring Salad with Homemade Lemon Poppyseed Dressing:
- 5 ounces spring salad mix 1 container
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 4 ounces Feta Cheese Crumbles 1 container
- 1 cup candied walnuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
Lemon Poppyseed Dressing
- ½ cup canola oil
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt