I love having fresh salads as soon as spring and summer come around! This spring salad is filled with so much flavor from the strawberries, feta, craisins, candied walnuts and homemade lemon poppyseed dressing! This salad is perfect for serving at parties and gatherings.
This salad can be thrown together in a matter of minutes! The hardest part is slicing the strawberries!
The feta cheese and candied walnuts add different textures and flavor to this salad! I also love all the different greens that come in the spring salad mix. It makes it so delicious and beautiful all at the same time!
I love salad with a good homemade dressing! This homemade lemon poppyseed dressing is so easy to make! Just whisk all the salad dressing ingredients together and it is good to go! I like to serve my salad undressed with the dressing on the side so people can dress it themselves or you can dress the entire salad right before serving so it doesn’t get soggy.
Looking for another delicious salad? Try our Strawberry Spinach Salad!
Spring Salad with Homemade Lemon Poppyseed Dressing Recipe
- 5 ounces spring salad mix 1 container
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 4 ounces Feta Cheese Crumbles 1 container
- 1 cup candied walnuts
- 1 cup dried cranberries
Lemon Poppyseed Dressing
- ½ cup canola oil
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons poppy seeds
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Toss all salad ingredients together in a large bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together all dressing ingredients.
- Pour dressing and toss right before serving or serve with dressing on the side.
- Dressing separates, so mix before dressing if made ahead of time.
- Large Bowl
- Small Mixing Bowl