Honey Roasted Carrots are quickly becoming my favorite side dish!
I always seem to have a bag of carrots in my fridge, thinking my family will eat them, but no one ever does and I end up getting rid of them.
I served these Easy Honey Roasted Carrots with our Ranch Chicken a few nights ago and my entire family devoured them.
These Honey Roasted Carrots are the perfect way to use up those baby carrots and are a delicious side dish to practically any meal.
How Long Do I Roast Carrots?
The time it takes to roast carrots depends on the temperature you are using. We recommend roasting carrots at 400 degrees for 25-30 minutes to make them crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
I love roasting carrots in the oven because they come out perfectly tender and I can usually throw them in the oven while I’m preparing the rest of our meal.
These Honey Roasted Carrots are the perfect side dish for:
How to make Honey Roasted Carrots:
I love recipes that only require a few ingredients and a few minutes of work.
To make these Easy Honey Roasted Carrots, you need a one pound bag of cut and peeled baby carrots, three tablespoons of honey, three tablespoons of olive oil and parsley for garnish.
You can also season your Honey Roasted Carrots with salt and pepper if you want a little more flavor.
Start by preheating the oven to 400 degrees F.
While the oven is heating up, place the baby carrots in a gallon-sized sealable bag and pour olive oil on top. Seal the bag and shake until the carrots are completely coated in olive oil.
Pour carrots onto a baking sheet. For easy clean up, cover the pan in foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Drizzle honey on top of the carrots and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Bake carrots for 25-30 minutes, or until they are tender. An easy way to check if carrots are done is by poking a fork into them. You want the carrots to be soft enough for a fork to easily pierce them.
Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired, and serve hot.
Other easy side dish recipes:
- Lemon Zoodles
- Maple Pecan Roasted Acorn Squash
- Roasted Honey Cinnamon Butternut Squash
- Slow Cooker Creamed Corn
- Sheet Pan Italian Roasted Carrots
- Instant Pot Honey Glazed Carrots
Honey Roasted Carrots Recipe
- 1 pound baby carrots
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place carrots in a large, sealable bag.
- Pour olive oil over carrots, seal bag and shake until carrots are evenly coated in oil.
- Spread the carrots in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the honey over the carrots and season with salt and pepper, as desired.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until carrots are tender.
- We love to serve this with Ham!
- Baking Sheet
- Aluminum Foil
- Non-stick Cooking Spray
- Ziploc Bag
This post was included in our 10 of the EASIEST side dishes for dinner video – for more inexpensive and delicious recipes like this one, click here to check it out!