Teriyaki chicken bowls are one of my favorite things to make! I love the flavor, the veggies, and of course the rice. By using the slow cooker it makes it even easier of a meal to make.
My kids will even eat of the vegetables because they are coated in the tasty sauce making them not even taste like you are eating healthy food! Plus you can throw it all in the same bowl, mix it up and eat away.
It even tastes awesome the next day, so if you want to double it, go right ahead! It makes for great leftovers.
Need more slow cooker chicken meals to pop in the crockpot?
- Slow Cooker Alfredo Pesto Chicken and Pasta
- Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken Quesadillas
- 3 Ingredient Slow Cooker Chicken Tacos
- Slow Cooker Sticky Garlic Chicken
- Slow Cooker Spicy Chicken and Rice Bowls
Slow cooker recipe ingredients:
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Chicken broth
- Teriyaki sauce (we love THIS kind)
- Brown sugar
- Minced garlic
- Cooked rice
- Baby carrots (steamed)
- Broccoli florets (steamed)
If you have always wanted to try and make your own chicken broth, take a look at this tasty homemade chicken broth recipe from Taste of Home.