Our Crock Pot Nut Clusters are the perfect holiday treat to make for a Christmas party or neighbor gift.
Our mom used to make these when we were kids and I forgot how good and easy they are.
Ingredients needed for Crock Pot Nut Clusters:
- white chocolate almond bark
- milk chocolate almond bark
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Candy bars
- dry roasted peanuts, lightly salted
- whole almonds
How to make Crock Pot Nut Clusters:
- Turn slow cooker on high and add all the ingredients into the slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 45 minutes (don’t peek or stir) during that time.
- When 45 minutes is up, take off lid and stir everything together. Place lid back on, reduce heat to low, and let cook for 1 hour.
- When 1 hour is up, take off lid and stir everything together. Keep stirring until all the chocolate is melted.
- Spoon mixture into mini muffin liners (to make a little nut cup) or on a baking sheet lined with wax paper (to make them into cluster shapes).
- Let chocolate set up for about 30 minutes or until hardened.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 5-7 days or place on trays for holiday gifts.