Instant Pot Creamy Spaghetti is the easiest way to make spaghetti – I will never make it any other way!
It only takes 30 minutes total and is a meal your whole family will love! Did I mention how easy it is?! We like to serve this recipe with a green salad, our delicious Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread and Raspberry Fluff Jello Salad Recipe for dessert!
You’ll need these ingredients for this Instant Pot Creamy Spaghetti:
- 1 pound ground beef or Italian sausage
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- 2 (24 ounce) spaghetti sauce
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into a few pieces
- Fresh basil, chopped (optional topping)
What else can I use instead of Ground Beef?
You can use ground beef, ground turkey, ground chicken, or ground Italian sausage in this recipe.