When our lives get hectic, I turn to my slow cooker for quick, easy, delicious dinners. This Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken recipe fits the bill!
Ingredients for Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 10.75 ounces cream of chicken soup 1 can
- 1 ounce dry ranch dressing mix 1 envelope
- 14.5 ounces chicken broth 1 can
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon parsley flakes
- ⅛ teaspoon paprika
- ⅛ teaspoon oregano
- 8 ounces cream cheese 1 block
How to make Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Chicken:
Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken breasts inside slow cooker.
In a small mixing bowl, combine cream of chicken soup, ranch dressing mix, chicken broth, garlic powder, parsley flakes, paprika, and oregano. Pour evenly over chicken breasts.
Cover and cook on low for 4-5 or high for 2-3 hours. Remove chicken and stir cream cheese into the sauce until smooth.
Put chicken back in the slow cooker and serve over cooked egg noodles or rice. Drizzle with extra sauce.