This creamy chicken is full of flavor and is even more delicious when served over warm egg noodles. Your family will think you spent all day cooking in the kitchen when they try this tasty dish!
Love bacon and chicken? Try our Slow Cooker Bacon Wrapped Apple BBQ Chicken!
Slow Cooker Bacon Smothered Chicken Recipe
- 1 onion diced
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 bacon strips cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 cups egg noodles
- 1 Tablespoon dried parsley
- Saute onions in a saucepan over medium heat until they are golden brown.
- Spray your slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and place chicken inside.
- Sprinkle cooked bacon and onions over chicken.
- Pour your chicken broth over top.
- Cook on low 4-5 hours or on high 2 to 3 hours.
- A few minutes before serving, add cream cheese to the slow cooker and stir until combined. Shred chicken and keep warm in slow cooker.
- Cook egg noodles as directed on the package.
- Serve chicken over egg noodles and garnish with parsley.
- Slow Cooker