When we go out to dinner, Mongolian Beef is always a favorite on the menu. We love this easy slow cooker recipe you can make right at home.
Most of the ingredients are probably in your pantry or on hand. It’s a hearty dish that feeds the whole family.
After cooking this Mongolian Beef in the slow cooker, the meat is so tender it falls apart. And your house will smell absolutely amazing. My husband couldn’t believe it was a slow cooker recipe.
We have more delicious slow cooker recipes, and we love the ones using beef. An all time favorite is our Slow Cooker Beijing Beef. Even the kids love it. Then there is our Slow Cooker Beef Sirloin Tips and Gravy Recipe and Easy Slow Cooker Beef Lasagna Recipe.
to make this slow cooker mongolian beef you will need:
- Beef Steak
- Olive Oil
- Soy Sauce
- Brown Sugar
- Shredded Carrots
- Green Onions
be sure to have these items on hand for this slow cooker mongolian beef:
- Slow Cooker (We like THIS one)
- Mixing Bowls
- Rice Cooker
- Knife Set (THIS set is great for cutting meat and veggies)
SIMPLY DELICIOUS RECIPES MADE WITH 6 INGREDIENTS OR LESS!
Our latest cookbook – Six Ingredients with Six Sisters’ Stuff – is all about using a few ingredients to make a delicious dinner! With only 6 ingredients or less per recipe in this cookbook, cooking has never been easier!
Every recipe has a beautiful mouth-watering photo and has been picky-eater approved. The directions are simple, easy to follow, and do not require any strange ingredients.
Whether you are a cook just starting out or a busy parent looking to save time in the kitchen, this cookbook is for you! It’s full of entrees, side dishes, and desserts.
With our favorite one-pot wings dish or a no-bake peanut butter bar, this cookbook is a fool-proof solution to meal planning. It also features kid-friendly chapters such as -Kid Favorites and –Kids Can Cook.
We are so excited to share these recipes with you. Order your copy today!
SIX INGREDIENTS with Six Sisters’ Stuff <—– Click here to order!
it’s time to make the best slow cooker mongolian beef recipe, and here’s how:
Spray your slow cooker with non stick cooking spray.
Put cornstarch in a bowl and coat each piece of steak in cornstarch and place in the slow cooker. Discard any remaining cornstarch.
Combine the remaining ingredients in a bowl and gently pour over the beef.
Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 4-5 hours.
Serve over cooked rice and top with sliced green onions.
Pro tips for slow cooker Mongolian beef:
- Be sure to slice your steak into strips before cooking instead of after. It’s easier before cooking and when done cooking there is no shredding needed. It’s ready to put over cooked rice.
- We like cooking this on low setting for a tender beef. Low and slow is always the best options. But if your are short on time, the high setting works great too.
- You can cook your rice in an instant pot for a quick and delicious tasting rice.
Did you know we have a YouTube channel?
We created it just for you. We wanted to show you how simple and delicious our recipes are. We take you through each recipe, step by step, and show you exactly how to make it.
We have so many delicious Asian food recipes on Six Sisters Stuff. It is awesome! We have so many of our great, tried and true, recipes that are easy to make and we walk you through each of the steps from start to finish. Watch how easy it is to make Mongolian Beef in the Instant Pot.
for all of you asian food lovers, here are more recipes you need to check out:
- Korean BBQ Chicken and Broccoli
- Asian Chopped Chicken Salad
- Teriyaki Pork Stir Fry
- Slow Cooker Beef and Broccoli
- Teriyaki Chicken Casserole
Slow Cooker Mongolian Beef Recipe
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 1/2 pounds Beef Flank Steak cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 3 cups rice cooked
- 3 green onions diced
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place cornstarch in a bowl. Coat each piece of steak in cornstarch and place in slow cooker. Discard any remaining cornstarch.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour over beef.
- Cook on high for 2-3 hours or low for 4-5 hours.
- Serve over rice, topped with additional sliced green onions.
- Slow Cooker
Be sure to not miss another recipe!
If you made our recipe, be sure to tag us on Instagram so we can see your hard work using #sixsistersstuff.