My kids are almost out of school and the craziness of summer is about to begin! I’m always looking for easy recipes that make getting dinner on the table a breeze. These Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken Enchiladas tasted incredible and are so simple to make. These will definitely be on our dinner rotation for those busy summer nights!
Slow Cooker Ranch Chicken Enchiladas Recipe
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 1 taco seasoning mix
- 1 ranch dressing mix dry
- 15 ounces chicken broth
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ½ cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 flour tortillas
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped
- Spray slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray and place chicken inside.
- Sprinkle taco seasoning and ranch dressing mix over chicken.
- Pour chicken broth over chicken in slow cooker and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Remove chicken from slow cooker and shred with two forks.
- In a small bowl, mix together ranch and salsa; set aside.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and spread a thin layer of salsa/ranch mixture on the bottom of the pan.
- Assemble enchiladas by spreading a few spoonfuls of the salsa/ranch mixture on each tortilla. Add shredded chicken and cheese on top and roll up.
- Place enchiladas seam-side down in the prepared pan and sprinkle any remaining cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Drizzle ranch dressing and sprinkle chopped cilantro on top before serving, if desired.
- Slow Cooker
- 9x13-inch Baking Pan